Trading

Liranda

The trading window stops working and won't let me load in my inventory, type replies, or exit the window. Jus started happening about 3 hours ago. I thought it was my computer but I restarted it and uninstalled MyVMKPal and reinstalled it, trade window still not working properly.

this insn't help, but I was having trouble with things earlier as well
It shut my whole computer down
For me, it froze completely up when I went into the small world shop, I haven't tried again since in fear of it happening again[DOUBLEPOST=1511135315][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG so i just went to trade and it did the same thing for me ): ): ):

Fotogirl

I have been having the same issues today. Trade opens but inventory won't load, chat function in trade window does not work for me although the other person can type, and I cannot close the window. This happened to me with a host last night in the hide and seek event as well. We were able to complete the trade but not until we tried 2 more times.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
With the new client being worked on, some things in the old (current) client may accidently get a little wonky. However, it should be fixed now! ♥