That awkward moment when...

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
This is still an issue lol. Embarrassed myself trying to play on my iPad. Though moving around was easy and quick I did not know how to catch any ghosts so I ended up just leaving the game :/. And using on the computer is not much better, shift turns on sticky keys every time you press it, interrupting the game. Also is classic fireworks not available on the new client? That was my favorite way to get credits :( Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post this!!

Last edited:

Amy

Head Administrator
This is still an issue lol. Embarrassed myself trying to play on my iPad. Though moving around was easy and quick I did not know how to catch any ghosts so I ended up just leaving the game :/. And using on the computer is not much better, shift turns on sticky keys every time you press it, interrupting the game. Also is classic fireworks not available on the new client? That was my favorite way to get credits :( Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post this!!
you tap with two fingers to catch ghosts on an iPad

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
There should be a setting in Control Panel > Keyboard or Control Panel > Accessibility that can disable the option where pressing Shift five times too quickly brings up the dialogue for Sticky Keys. I remember that being a problem for me back in the original VMK. :P