Heroes of Winter Maze

Rizz

Hehe, I hope you guys aren't totally frustrated. I made it very hard and for good reason! I'm hoping you do enjoy the maze though and I would like to have feedback on it. I worked very hard and would love to see what you guys think of the rooms!
I wish I wasnt working so I could give it a run myself I HATE HAVING RESPONSIBILITES BEING AN ADULT STINKS

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It was a blast. I really felt like I was "in" the maze which I feel is so important with building. You nailed it! It was the first event I was able to get to this month so I was very excited and it definitely did not disappoint. It was hard for sure and just when I thought I was getting somewhere - nope! But I was not frustrated, it made me laugh. Never had so much fun losing.

it looks awesome!
This is amazing, the best maze I’ve seen yet. It’s so intricate and there are so many rooms! Very well done, I’m enjoying it a lot :grizzly::halcyon:
It was a blast. I really felt like I was "in" the maze which I feel is so important with building. You nailed it! It was the first event I was able to get to this month so I was very excited and it definitely did not disappoint. It was hard for sure and just when I thought I was getting somewhere - nope! But I was not frustrated, it made me laugh. Never had so much fun losing.
Thank you so much for the compliments! I really tried to put a lot of thought and detail into the story, details, and rooms! Even the paths and chances I put thought into, heh. And to clarify for everyone: I do not change the paths. There's a bit of trickiness to it, but hopefully you guys can figure it out!

Thank you so much for the compliments! I really tried to put a lot of thought and detail into the story, details, and rooms! Even the paths and chances I put thought into, heh. And to clarify for everyone: I do not change the paths. There's a bit of trickiness to it, but hopefully you guys can figure it out!
I don't really see how the paths aren't changing. I did the last event with little luck, only getting the four common pins and came into this event with a new mindset on to try to figure out a way to get farther, into rooms I haven't been into. With trial and error and learning, I was able to find a path that was working for me, getting me farther and farther each time I went in. This was over the course of almost an hour, finally getting a little farther each time. Suddenly, sometimes when I would take that same path to get back to where I was before I lost, certain teleporters took me to other locations (aka Caught or Wrong Flight) very early on (sometimes after the first three rooms) or mid way through my route. I made it once to a room with only one teleporter, no options for me to pick from and one time I got farther, and the next I lost, and the next I couldn't even make it to that room but just the room before. My friend sometimes goes the same way as I do, or vice versa, back to back and we don't always end up in the same rooms or in different losing rooms, so I'm not really sure how the paths aren't changing. If I could get some clarification, that'd be great because it's kind of discouraging to play for 4 hours, attempt to find tricks and for it only to work for a short time and still only have 4/10 pins. I'd really like to be able to see more of the rooms that were created since they are all very pretty that I've seen so far and win a new pin possibly or a better chance at one.

justicegage

Best-Selling Female Artist of All Time
I don't really see how the paths aren't changing. I did the last event with little luck, only getting the four common pins and came into this event with a new mindset on to try to figure out a way to get farther, into rooms I haven't been into. With trial and error and learning, I was able to find a path that was working for me, getting me farther and farther each time I went in. This was over the course of almost an hour, finally getting a little farther each time. Suddenly, sometimes when I would take that same path to get back to where I was before I lost, certain teleporters took me to other locations (aka Caught or Wrong Flight) very early on (sometimes after the first three rooms) or mid way through my route. I made it once to a room with only one teleporter, no options for me to pick from and one time I got farther, and the next I lost, and the next I couldn't even make it to that room but just the room before. My friend sometimes goes the same way as I do, or vice versa, back to back and we don't always end up in the same rooms or in different losing rooms, so I'm not really sure how the paths aren't changing. If I could get some clarification, that'd be great because it's kind of discouraging to play for 4 hours, attempt to find tricks and for it only to work for a short time and still only have 4/10 pins. I'd really like to be able to see more of the rooms that were created since they are all very pretty that I've seen so far and win a new pin possibly or a better chance at one.
I agree actually. I actually started drawing paths on paper for each flight and teleporters that once took me to the next room, took me to the "Erm... what's the date?" or "soo.. cold" or whatever the Peter Pan one is. The rooms are so extravagant I would LOVE to see the rest of them and play the rest of the way. MAYBE the Wrong Flight and other wrong rooms are the result of entering the teleport at a specific time. Hmm... Maybe it's a timing thing and not a changing paths thing, but the path i have taken to get me so far, DEFINITELY only got me halfway a second time, so something is going on! :)

So since it's the second day without many people winning, I'll clarify.

The paths do not change. They don't. They're random chance and the chances don't change. However, there IS a "Correct" path that has the highest chance possible of continuing throughout the maze, but it does NOT mean you're guaranteed to get to the next room. The other 2 tracks (or 1 depending on the room) are almost guaranteed to fail you. The chances get lower and lower the farther you get to add to the increasing difficulty of the maze. It's not to torture you guys, I just wanted to have a challenging event for once that everyone can do. Learn the paths, see which ones take you farther and collaborate with your friends. It wasn't supposed to be easy!

Also, I'll post screenshots of every room once someone wins the Jack Jack mini-contest!

Last edited:

justicegage

Best-Selling Female Artist of All Time
So since it's the second day without many people winning, I'll clarify.

The paths do not change. They don't. They're random chance and the chances don't change. However, there IS a "Correct" path that has the highest chance possible of continuing throughout the maze, but it does NOT mean you're guaranteed to get to the next room. The other 2 paths (or 1 depending on the room) are almost guaranteed to fail you. The chances get lower and lower the farther you get to add to the increasing difficulty of the maze. It's not to torture you guys, I just wanted to have a challenging event for once that everyone can do. Learn the paths, see which ones take you farther and collaborate with your friends. It wasn't supposed to be easy!

Also, I'll post screenshots of every room once someone wins the Jack Jack mini-contest!
Dang! I thought I was onto something when I thought of the specific time thing! hahaha - I'm glad it's like this though, because the chances of someone winning the Jack Jack contest the first second or even third event are much slimmer. Love it!

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
I thought I almost had it figured out, but then the teleporters I was taking switched on me. It was kind of discouraging. But overall, it’s a very fun maze and I can’t wait til the next time.

it makes me so flustered, but at the same time, you honestly did an incredible job.
unfortunately tonight, it'd freeze where everyone is like walking in place (from my screen at least) and had to keep re logging.

does the first two ride starts affect the whole route
i came to the conclusion that they do, because if i take right, then left, then the same story (say the santa one) i go to airports, but with different jack jacks lol so i am guessing those who take the same ways but get different results took different first two paths.

it makes me so flustered, but at the same time, you honestly did an incredible job.
unfortunately tonight, it'd freeze where everyone is like walking in place (from my screen at least) and had to keep re logging.

does the first two ride starts affect the whole route
i came to the conclusion that they do, because if i take right, then left, then the same story (say the santa one) i go to airports, but with different jack jacks lol so i am guessing those who take the same ways but get different results took different first two paths.
So the Check-in room is the one that affects which route you take, it's explained in the message that pops up as well when you enter!

Here, for future reference:

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I thought it was fun when I could get it to work.
It crashed several times where I would go to enter a new room and it would make everyone walk in place and not go anywhere.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Where can I find an event calendar for this (if there is one)?