Name & Gif signatures

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
PHEW ok... I got these done!!!

@Daniella I hope this is ok!! I didn't know if you wanted all caps in your letters so I kinda did both. On the form you wrote DAZZ so ya. LMK if you need anything changed!
@Murkle I love HP lol. Dude lmk if you want a Hogwarts letter. I made one for my friend for Christmas last year and it's amazing. I can totally make one for you. Let me know if you want anything changed in this.
@Squiggle Hehehe I kinda ran with this one a little..... LMK if you want anything changed!
@Jay. Uggghhh I love stranger things. Dusty, Steve and Hopper are my favorites. I hope this is ok???? LMK if you want anything changed or a different gif or something.
@Crazydancer I couldn't remember the font I used.... But I hope this is ok.

@Celeste These were BEAUTIFUL gifs! I hope this is ok!!!
@Queen_Elsa I hope the hair is a good color... I wasn't really sure how to do that lol. Also I hope it's ok I broke up your user... I couldn't fit it all in the gif. Alssoooo I hope these gifs are okay!
@BookGirl Hope this is good, dear!! :)

@honeybadger I saw that Char made you a signature and I wasn't sure if you wanted me to make you one. Let me know if you do!

daniellevk

Those are so good! if youre accepting any to make lmk! I would love one!

@Daniella I hope this is ok!! I didn't know if you wanted all caps in your letters so I kinda did both. On the form you wrote DAZZ so ya. LMK if you need anything changed!
@Murkle I love HP lol. Dude lmk if you want a Hogwarts letter. I made one for my friend for Christmas last year and it's amazing. I can totally make one for you. Let me know if you want anything changed in this.
@Squiggle Hehehe I kinda ran with this one a little..... LMK if you want anything changed!
@Jay. Uggghhh I love stranger things. Dusty, Steve and Hopper are my favorites. I hope this is ok???? LMK if you want anything changed or a different gif or something.

@Queen_Elsa I hope the hair is a good color... I wasn't really sure how to do that lol. Also I hope it's ok I broke up your user... I couldn't fit it all in the gif. Alssoooo I hope these gifs are okay!

@honeybadger I saw that Char made you a signature and I wasn't sure if you wanted me to make you one. Let me know if you do!

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼

Oh my goshhhh you did so good and you picked my two favorites!! Thank you so much these are beautiful and I will be using them forever now, it’s so hard to choose just one. You’re so talented, I love them :hearts:

Last edited:

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”

Thank You @Tony Stark and if you could make a Hogwarts Letter for me that would be wonderful! and sorry for this but can we change the GIF to https://media.giphy.com/media/pYCZPDymIVjeo/giphy.gif im sorry

@honeybadger I saw that Char made you a signature and I wasn't sure if you wanted me to make you one. Let me know if you do![/QUOTE]

Sure! I would totally love to see what you come up with! Everyone’s sig you’ve done so far is awesome! Can’t wait to see what you can put together with mine! :)

@Tony Stark I love it so much! The only thing is I would like a gif in it, so you might have to change a font to a thicker one...
https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/54aa60da7605412819c0dd2c22eff404759930fdaf9106b463935189ac856aa4
https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/84a0955c7f9645c158e27af3d9ca0ca13f6a8553c281cd35730c6e1bfc07987b
If you have the free time to add either two of those gifs that'd would be great! If not I totally understand! :) I know you have a bunch of orders right now so you don't have to rush to get it done. Other than that the signature was perfect!

Forum Name: HOST_Mushu
Name wanted on signature: HOST_Mushu
Gif inside of text: Is it too much trouble for you to find one? I wanna see what you come up with! If not, I can try and find something! I'm sure I'll love anything you make!
Character outside of text: Mushu and maybe Cri-Kee? :)
Font: Pick me one you think will look good!
Other: Thank you so much for doing this <3

Forum Name: Taylor Scott
Name wanted on signature: Taylor Danielle
Gif inside of text: The tangled lantern scene with Flynn and Rapunzel! Or just the lanterns!
Character outside of text: Pascal :)
Font: Whatever will look best!
If you're still making these I would love one! Thank you!

Last edited: