VMK Player, New to MyVMK

Arevyn

Yarn Artist
Hello everyone! Super excited to have just found MyVMK a few days ago. (I can't believe I didn't think to look for this sooner!) When VMK was open my original IGN was PotterRockz, but it's now Arevyn. I am feeling a little rusty, trying to remember things as well as learn about the new stuff. I played the last two nights and was so happy to see so many people in-game. I even got my sister playing again, too (IGN: Valita.) Really looking forward to getting to know you all. Already starting to see some familiar names between the game and the forum. If you see me around, feel free to say hi! ;)

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Hey, welcome! I'm HapaBruja ig, I'll keep an eye out for you and your sister around :D- feel free to add me if you see me!

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
Hello nice to meet you! And welcome back :) My ign is PrincessCelestial. I'm on quite often so if you see me feel free to add me and say hi and I'll do the same! :grizzly:

Arevyn

Yarn Artist
Hey, welcome! I'm HapaBruja ig, I'll keep an eye out for you and your sister around :D- feel free to add me if you see me!
Nice to meet you! I will definitely add you if I run into you! :twist:[DOUBLEPOST=1513042506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello nice to meet you! And welcome back :) My ign is PrincessCelestial. I'm on quite often so if you see me feel free to add me and say hi and I'll do the same! :grizzly:
Thank you, nice to meet you! I will! :aww:

Last edited:

Arevyn

Yarn Artist
Hello and welcome to the game and forums! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me! :wave:
Thank you so much, HOST_Vixen. It has been so great playing again. Everyone has been super friendly and helpful.:aww: