Hello, Hello, Hello!

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
HEY, EVERYONE!

Wowowowowowow, it's so good to be back. This is probably so over-said, it's nauseating, but there is so much nostalgia surrounding this game, haha. So thank you for giving me a moment to reminisce. If you knew me on the OG VMK, my IGN was BluegrassHayley. I wandered around the game most of the time dressed in my Sparrow gear. But now, I'm back - as InkedAnimator! I met a handful of people in game already, so if I haven't introduced myself yet formally, let me do so here.

My name is Hayley and I'm a second year animation student at Lipscomb University! Both of my mentors are former Disney Animation veterans and worked on most of the films ranging from the late 60's to early 2000's. My goal is to become a background artist/layout artist/story artist for TV or feature, but there's so much awesome stuff going on in TV anim that's it hard to ignore! (And eventually, I'd love to in some ways contribute to myVMK, even though I'm sure they have a great team of designers, heh.) :D

I'm also so excited to share my art w/ you! I'll be posting it here on the forums soon, and eventually be open to credit commissions. I am also a freelance illustrator, so if you're interested in a commish feel free to PM me. :)

• I've pretty much gone to the parks since I was little girl, mostly WDW. I love talking parks, so I am always open for convos!

It's so nice to be here and meet all of you! See you around the park! :MickeyBounce:

- Ink

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Hey & welcome back to the park!! :StitchBounce:
I've seen you around a bit already, I'll make sure to say hi next time. Feel free to add me if you see me, IGN HapaBruja :MickeyBar:

Which is your favorite Disney park? :D

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
Hey & welcome back to the park!! :StitchBounce:
I've seen you around a bit already, I'll make sure to say hi next time. Feel free to add me if you see me, IGN HapaBruja :MickeyBar:

Which is your favorite Disney park? :D
Aw, tysm! My favorite park is always an ongoing tie btwn Epcot and Hollywood Studios.. both for nostalgic reasons, but Hollywood has a special place in my heart because it's the place where my love for films began thanks to the Great Movie Ride. :M:P: