I'm a little peeved

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
A few things have been happening in game lately that have me a little peeved.

I've witnessed several players, none of whom shall be named here, that have said rude and inappropriate things in the game, accusing people of things, and straight up just trying to cause drama and start fights. And yet these players are allowed to keep playing, even when I have reported harassing behavior I'm told to just hit ignore so I can't see their chats. These have all been fairly popular/long-time players and I can't help but feel that there's some serious favoritism going on and that if a newer, lesser-known player exhibited this same behavior they would be banned.

Maybe this is all just me and maybe I just need to take a break from MyVMK for a while. I don't care for what it is right now.

Last edited:

Amy

Head Administrator
Just letting you know, the ignore button message doesn't mean that's all we've done, it's just an extra standard tip we send out alongside any action we take (which we don't usually reveal). Having said that, I'd be happy to look into it for you if you let me know the users involved in a PM on here?

Last edited by a moderator: