hey hi

I decided to log in cause I am currently going through disney withdrawal. I did a disney college program in spring of 2017 (could've gotten my born in park badge cause I was there for 7 months, but it's fine, i'm fine. I completely forgot) Forgot my password though for the in-game login so I'm trying to get that all sorted out haha. But I'm so happy to be back!

edit; Did in-active accounts get deleted? Cause I joined in 2014 I believe, but it has definitely been a couple years since I've logged in.

Last edited:
Welcome back! Woo, a fellow CP--I did 3 programs!♥
Oh yay! I'm hoping to do another program Fall 2019 because doing the DCP was THE best time of my life! Wouldn't have changed it for anything! Where were your locations? I was QSFB @ Hollywood Studios Sunset Ranch Market.

Welcome back! What @Expect said is correct- send an email to contact@myvmk.com to get your password reset and we don’t delete inactive accounts! Let me know if you need anything! :hug:
Yup I did send an email! Thank you guys for your help! :)

Oh yay! I'm hoping to do another program Fall 2019 because doing the DCP was THE best time of my life! Wouldn't have changed it for anything! Where were your locations? I was QSFB @ Hollywood Studios Sunset Ranch Market.

Yup I did send an email! Thank you guys for your help! :)
I was entertainment, lifeguard at all 3 All Star Resorts, Epcot Transportation Guest Relations/Bus Ops Greeter, and MK GR!