hi y'all, total newbie here

Hi guys!

I decided to start playing again. I had joined over a year ago, walked around a bit and then never opened the game again. I used to play the original VMK, for what it's worth. SOoOoooOO with that being said, I have literally no idea what I am doing. I literally have one friend on my friendslist (my irl best friend),so I'd like to meet some new ones. I know how to do the games and I've completed like two quests. Other than that, I totally don't know about trading, values, credits, and how people have managed to get hundreds of thousands of credits. PLS HELP SOS.

IGN: Skyefye

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I'm also a new player. A good way to get items is to get some creds by playing mini games, find out the names of items, and go into trade rooms and auction rooms. Everything is kind of traded by credits, some players look for item-to-item trades, but creds is usually the currency. If you're really trying to progress through the game, do every host event you are able to, play POTC for the treasure room chest keys, and ride the rides in fantasyland courtyards for the Sword In The Stone (SITS) pins and use them. Those are just ways to get more valuable items for free. This is what i've learned within a month of playing, hope to see you in the kingdom !

Welcome back! I'm also a new player. A good way to get items is to get some creds by playing mini games, find out the names of items, and go into trade rooms and auction rooms. Everything is kind of traded by credits, some players look for item-to-item trades, but creds is usually the currency. If you're really trying to progress through the game, do every host event you are able to, play POTC for the treasure room chest keys, and ride the rides in fantasyland courtyards for the Sword In The Stone (SITS) pins and use them. Those are just ways to get more valuable items for free. This is what i've learned within a month of playing, hope to see you in the kingdom !
Totally like had no idea what you meant by the fantasyland courtyard. Going to try that now lol