NBC Barrel (skeleton) Shirt and Pants- closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for doing this but ima withdraw my bid since I was able to purchase it from someone else. Thank you tho and Gl to the bidders!

Jay.

You are the one that always make ppl over bid
I over bid on items I won’t cause I can afford to do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1516241626][/DOUBLEPOST]
it's either that or I just got my trade stolen because of how high the bidding was going. :/
You didn’t get it stolen. Once he saw me post and saw I was interested was once he started bidding. He’s known to have several account and bump his own post to make people bid higher.

I over bid on items I won’t cause I can afford to do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1516241626][/DOUBLEPOST]
You didn’t get it stolen. Once he saw me post and saw I was interested was once he started bidding. He’s known to have several account and bump his own post to make people bid higher.
"No mam someone private messaged me nd i bought it from them since it was at 250k and getting a second pair for my gf from some1 else. Sorry jst took to long nd i hate waiting lol"

I'm getting ************ now because of him tbh

Jay.

"No mam someone private messaged me nd i bought it from them since it was at 250k and getting a second pair for my gf from some1 else. Sorry jst took to long nd i hate waiting lol"

I'm getting ************ now because of him tbh
Well I’m sorry, but I know he’s lying lol. I literally just wanted the shirt but if the girl that was bidding earlier still wants to pay that then best of luck Coral! Sorry about this drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.