INK'S ART THREAD

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
OMG SO CUTE!!!!!! Ily it & u ty Hayley
AWWWWW, YOU'RE TOO SWEET. YOU'RE SO WELCOME, AND I LOVE YOU TOO!

[DOUBLEPOST=1515645277][/DOUBLEPOST]@Murkle, your icon is done![DOUBLEPOST=1515647441][/DOUBLEPOST]Your icon is finished, @Rosey! I wasn't able to add the roses and cobwebs, not enough room. :([DOUBLEPOST=1515679390][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good morning, guys!
Thought I'd share a recent watercolor painting I did of the Omaticaya/floating mountains from AVATAR at DAK. It was a fun study and I can't wait to see them in person in February!

Attachments

Last edited:

[DOUBLEPOST=1515645277][/DOUBLEPOST]@Murkle, your icon is done![DOUBLEPOST=1515647441][/DOUBLEPOST]Your icon is finished, @Rosey! I wasn't able to add the roses and cobwebs, not enough room. :([DOUBLEPOST=1515679390][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good morning, guys!
Thought I'd share a recent watercolor painting I did of the Omaticaya/floating mountains from AVATAR at DAK. It was a fun study and I can't wait to see them in person in February!

that's why i edited it and removed the webs and etc xD

soooo cute and love the water color! the rocks were amazing irl and i was looking thru old photos and i realized i accidently cropped out the tip of a rock :( still gorgeous though~

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”

Good morning, guys!

Thanks <3 I love it!

Green Flame

Maleficent's follower
hair color: Dark Blue
eye color: black
skin color: Green
accessories: if possible green flames. if not nothing works too :)
color bg: surprise me.
These look awesome. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Thank you very much in advance.

InkedAnimator

hair color: Dark Blue
eye color: black
skin color: Green
accessories: if possible green flames. if not nothing works too :)
color bg: surprise me.
These look awesome. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Thank you very much in advance.
Thank you so much! And it's no problem. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1516041023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, everyone!
So my spring semester is in it's second week and I've been busy already. So, a sorry in advance for the lack of art. However, I did manage to do a study yesterday!

Here's a study I did from The Last Jedi! It's from the photo series, but I enjoyed working with it. The color palette was AWESOME to study and use!
Daisy Ridley as Rey, on Skellig Island in Ireland.

InkedAnimator

Hi, guys!
Another study, this time from Star Wars Rebels: Twilight of the Apprentice!

hair color: Brown- I have pretty long hair atm but if it looks cuter in a ponytail or in another style, let's do that!
eye color: Green
skin color: Similar to my current avatar or Mo_Money's icon
accessories: Princess Hat OG (Like Ishaan's)
color bg: Blue (whatever blue you think looks best)

I'm so excited for this and thank you endlessly for taking the time to make art for us!

InkedAnimator

hair color: Brown- I have pretty long hair atm but if it looks cuter in a ponytail or in another style, let's do that!
eye color: Green
skin color: Similar to my current avatar or Mo_Money's icon
accessories: Princess Hat OG (Like Ishaan's)
color bg: Blue (whatever blue you think looks best)

I'm so excited for this and thank you endlessly for taking the time to make art for us!
I'll get right to work on it! It's no problem, I enjoy doing them! Thank YOU, so much! :eee:

InkedAnimator