Design Feedback

GA_Leia

General Princess
Hello everyone!

The MyVMK Design team has come together and created an outlet for everyone to express any thoughts they have about items being released. These include: furniture items, pins, rooms, and clothing.

You're welcome to post about anything design-wise! What you liked about an item, what you didn't. What you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of! You may also feel free to ask any questions about who made an item!

We'd love to hear what you have to say! We want the community to know that they have a voice in what is being made for the game we all love so much.

Be sure to check this thread out often, as the designers will be posting progress pictures and other fun designing tidbits to show you all a window into the world of design!

And if you're artistically inclined yourself, why not head over here and apply to be a designer!

Wonder

I'd like to see more intricate pins being in SITs.. it just seems like lately all the SITS pins are just recolors of each other. I'd like some more diversity on that part... and maybe making the super rare pin something entirely different and not part of the pin "set." Just for some variety!

Other than that, I think the clothing and furni designs have improved 10000x and theyre great! the KP outfits, star, and animal beanies are wonderful :)

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
I'd like to see more intricate pins being in SITs.. it just seems like lately all the SITS pins are just recolors of each other. I'd like some more diversity on that part... and maybe making the super rare pin something entirely different and not part of the pin "set." Just for some variety!

Other than that, I think the clothing and furni designs have improved 10000x and theyre great! the KP outfits, star, and animal beanies are wonderful :)
we are so happy to hear you are pleased with the items recently as our team has been putting a lot more time into improving over the last few months & just so you know, your suggestion will 100% be noted!

I love all of the recent releases. i love the Scrooge McDuck flat it was really well made!! all of the new outfits are great. I'm obsessed with the winter comp beanies. One suggestion I have is for chairs. Some of them can only rotate in two directions. It'd be good if they could rotate in 4 directions like older chairs. But everything is looking great. You're all doing a wonderful job <3

GA_Leia

General Princess
I love all of the recent releases. i love the Scrooge McDuck flat it was really well made!! all of the new outfits are great. I'm obsessed with the winter comp beanies. One suggestion I have is for chairs. Some of them can only rotate in two directions. It'd be good if they could rotate in 4 directions like older chairs. But everything is looking great. You're all doing a wonderful job <3
We're glad to hear that! And the chair rotations are something we are definitely working on and y'all will see more of in the future!

Thorn

Make it Green
To add to Mo's point up there, I absolutely loved that the Kuzco and Yzma thrones had four sides! It is really great for building! I adore all of todays releases (I say sitting here wearing a DuckTales shirt), and I absolutely love the magic in the carpets! Keep up the good work!
I'm glad you liked the thrones!! I agree, chairs with four sides are much better for building! I had that in mind when I made those thrones lol

I've really enjoyed all the item designs and releases in the last few months. Great job designers! :D

My only suggestion would be to make sure new magic pins have the same dimensions/size as others. I say this because the dimensions are off with the new Enchanted Flurry magic pin and it shows and stands out when worn on the lanyard. I love magic pins and that's pretty much all I wear on my lanyard, so it's just a small thing I noticed.

Thanks to the designers and all MyVMK staff! I appreciate you all for keeping this game alive and running! :)

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
i'm really happy you liked the animal beanies, i wanted to do a variety with these hats instead of just recolors for a change as i know a lot of hard work goes into room building❤️

The coin rugs are fabulous! I love that they can make you shine or you can swim in them. Super awesome feature. The furniture has been really cool (furniture items are always my favorite) and great job @GA_Thorn on the thrones! Also the clothes have been really original. Thanks everyone for your hard work!

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
i wanted to share the process of the penguin beanie in case anyone is interested in how it was designed!
❤️
Thank you so much for this, it was only today that someone told me the way to design things for the game is to draw the product in every angle in either photoshop or illustrator. I would love to design things for all of us to enjoy too! Let me see what I can cook up.. :)

Last edited: