Taking users to the parks Disneyland POSTPONED (please read); CLOSED - all slots full!

Hi all, I'm going to Disneyland on January 27th! I'm already taking 7 people with me, so I currently only have room for 8 more! If you'd like to go with me just go ahead and post your pics and ign below! :D

Edit:
ALL FULL!!

Taking:
1. kc_at_bat
2. MoonPrincess
3. Sequin
4. Rikudo
5. OUTATIME
6. CoolBizzy
7. Lrcarissa
8. awesomecadence

Last edited:

CoolBizzy

Hi all, I'm going to Disneyland on January 27th! I'm already taking 7 people with me, so I currently only have room for 8 more! If you'd like to go with me just go ahead and post your pics and ign below! :D

Edit:
1 spot left!!!!

Taking:
1. kc_at_bat
2. MoonPrincess
3. Sequin
4. Rikudo
5. OUTATIME
6. CoolBizzy

I’m so excited thank you thank you <3

Hey everyone! Unfortunately, due to various reasons I'm gonna have to postpone my trip this Saturday. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and if you all find faster ways of getting the badge please let me know so I can remove you from this list!

In any case, I will keep you all updated and let you know for sure when I will be going next. Thank you all! :)

@caseyatbat @MoonPrincess @dariusowens @OUTATIME @CoolBizzy @awesomecadence @Sequin @Carissa

Last edited:

Rikudo

Hey everyone! Unfortunately, due to various reasons I'm gonna have to postpone my trip this Saturday. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and if you all find faster ways of getting the badge please let me know so I can remove you from this list!

In any case, I will keep you all updated and let you know for sure when I will be going next. Thank you all! :)

@caseyatbat @MoonPrincess @dariusowens @OUTATIME @CoolBizzy @awesomecadence @Sequin @Carissa
its no problem thankyou once again for the update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolBizzy

Thanks for keeping us updated! :) no worries at all!