Rares 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to sell these for the right price cuz ya girl broke. Make offers!
:DancePooh:
Mickey Ears Winter Dreams
Shaved Ice Ears (SOLD)
Icy Minnie Ears
Ice Gator Hat (pending 100k offer)
Leroy Hat (SOLD)
Haunted Mansion Bride Outfit Full
Dug Hat (SOLD)

Last edited:
idk but i heard dug was rare and worth quite a bit actually and same thing with floral. im trying to search rn for recent values though.

ijust did a search on here and saw it go recently for 1-2.5k (the floral tshirt). if you find it's worth something else let me know!

ijust did a search on here and saw it go recently for 1-2.5k (the floral tshirt). if you find it's worth something else let me know!
okay yeah you're right! i took it off the list. i was told it was worth over 100k which is the only reason i was going to sell. i apparently spent way too much on it.

Jay.

idk but i heard dug was rare and worth quite a bit actually and same thing with floral. im trying to search rn for recent values though.
Is it the guy floral shirt or girl one ? And I’d do 80k for dug and 5k for floral if it’s guys

Is it the guy floral shirt or girl one ? And I’d do 80k for dug and 5k for floral if it’s guys
ok dug is yours, im just going to keep the shirt though! sorry about that, i took it off the list. i got scammed real bad and not worth it to sell at this point

How much for leroy?
I have an 85k offer through PMs on Leroy[DOUBLEPOST=1516551677][/DOUBLEPOST]
Peach im probablyyy too poor..but how much are you wanting for shaved ice ears lol
Haha I honestly am just looking for a really good offer! They’re really cute so I’ll only part with them for the right price. I’m not really sure what that is tbh though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.