Minnie's Rock the Dots Quest - How to clear cache in MyVMKPal

I was able to complete the quest without seeing the items load. Heads up, to finish the last part of the quest you have to walk around where the street meets the sidewalk to the left of the entrance off main street of that place you go with the dancefloor/music maker. You will know you finished when the quest pops up saying you collected all the items.

I was able to complete the quest without seeing the items load. Heads up, to finish the last part of the quest you have to walk around where the street meets the sidewalk to the left of the entrance off main street of that place you go with the dancefloor/music maker. You will know you finished when the quest pops up saying you collected all the items.
Thank you! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1516633007][/DOUBLEPOST]I did the quest. Now, I am unable to load my clothes. I reload MyVMKPal twice.
How to clear the cache in MyVMKPal ?

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I am in the same boat! First noticed the issues right when the quest came out and have a feeling that it's more than just clearing cache. I feel this way especially because when I go to quest room I glitch up and can't enter any other rooms in game. I just get stuck in the loading screen for the other room I try to enter. I made a thread during the night last night when I first started having issues.. so yea same situation. :(
Here is link to my thread: http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/what-if-you-use-vmk-pal-and-still-cant-see-quest-prizes.71468/

@HOST_Duchess I am sure you and staff are working hard to fix this issue but figured you would like to see this thread in case it helps give any additional information that could help fix things :)

I am in the same boat! First noticed the issues right when the quest came out and have a feeling that it's more than just clearing cache. I feel this way especially because when I go to quest room I glitch up and can't enter any other rooms in game. I just get stuck in the loading screen for the other room I try to enter. I made a thread during the night last night when I first started having issues.. so yea same situation. :(
Here is link to my thread: http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/what-if-you-use-vmk-pal-and-still-cant-see-quest-prizes.71468/

@HOST_Duchess I am sure you and staff are working hard to fix this issue but figured you would like to see this thread in case it helps give any additional information that could help fix things :)
We’re working on it- I don’t know of a fix yet. Sorry I can’t be of more help!