Quests Feedback

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
I completely agree! A lot of us are grown adults with irl jobs which limits our ability to play at specific times. I was really sad I missed out on the HM room because I had to work during that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
You're comparing Quests to events which really shouldn't be a comparison. You say that how long a quest is active all depends on the hosts schedule, but that's the point of a quest, that it should be someone a player can start, go through, and finish, all without needing to interact with a HOST, unlike an event which needs constant supervision/management by staff. Staffs schedule shouldn't matter when releasing a quest, as seen by the all day quests last month, it is perfectly reasonable to do. I'm just pushing for more accessibility for the quests, which really shouldn't be an issue at all, because unless you can get online from 7-8pm on weekdays (which you may have no prior obligations, but others do), you will miss out on every single quest for the rest of the month....when there really should be no need. I'm just looking for an explanation on the arbitrary 1 hour time window when we saw how well the all day quests worked last month.

And yes, all of the quests being Hannah-Montana themed is a personal opinion that I stated (which I regret, since it seems to be taking away from the discussion of the overall design and implementation of the quests), I just hope that since the quests are all the same themed, they are at least different so that they are more enjoyable. Wouldn't make sense to run the exact same quest 4 times during a month, not when all 4 timeslots are pretty identical.

I would really hope that staff would take constructive criticism into account, even welcome it. And that's what I try to make all my comments when critiquing something on the forums, constructive. If I just made a post saying "omg these quests were terrible, make better ones ty" than yeah, that last sentence may have a little bit of merit. But I pointed out problems that I thought impeded the enjoyment of the quest, why those issues existed, and possible solutions for future quests. I mean, that's like saying "If you have an issue with the government, just go get elected to congress. Don't make thoughtful and logical criticism about the issues, just do better yourself instead of making your opinions known".
I would also hope that the staff can take constructive criticism because it’s helpful for everyone. And I’ve been trying to become a host for two years so it’s not as if one just “becomes an authoritative role”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk