heckin sellin everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refreska

@Refreska I don't know what Tempus Simia is and where it came from. So, I don't know what to offer lol Let me know what it is and where it came from and I'll give an offer
It's that gray monkey statue with red eyes that you win from the pirate treasure chests with the keys!

Do you still have more of the blue boxes?
I think I have 7 lol so if you want the rest we can do 250ea again![DOUBLEPOST=1516726134][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's that gray monkey statue with red eyes that you win from the pirate treasure chests with the keys!

I think I have 7 lol so if you want the rest we can do 250ea again! PM me when you wanna meet
[DOUBLEPOST=1516726169][/DOUBLEPOST]
1x Pink Plaid Shirt
1x Green Superhero (FULL)
Minnie Ears Queen

How much for these?
Minnie Ears Queen are on hold rn sorry!
1x Green Superhero (FULL) - 10k
Pink Plaid Shirt - 3k
Sound good?

MrChemistry

I think I have 7 lol so if you want the rest we can do 250ea again![DOUBLEPOST=1516726134][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1516726169][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pink Plaid Shirt - 3k
Sound good?
I’ll take them.

HavenMae

Sounds good, Thank you! When do you want to meet?

I think I have 7 lol so if you want the rest we can do 250ea again![DOUBLEPOST=1516726134][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1516726169][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pink Plaid Shirt - 3k
Sound good?

Refreska

Status
Not open for further replies.