Problems With MyVmk Pal

I have been using MyVmk Pal for quite some time now with no problems.
Started having issues today .............after the introduction of the New Client yesterday.
Can load into game but once in the game I have no visual on my avatar. Can see the room .....public or own room....but not avatar.
Was wanting to know if anyone else is have the same problem.
Would appreciate help to solve this.
I am not trying to use the New Client here.

Last edited:

Fotogirl

Same here I log in and can't see my avatar or anyone else's for that matter. I can enter rooms either guest or public but see no one. I can type in the chat bar but the it does not show when I hit the enter key. I can see chat generated by the NPCs however. I cannot access the flash sale either. Same whether I log in thru firefox or thru MyVMKpal.

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
I've been having trouble as well, but more the fact that I can't even get into the game anymore from it. It takes long and about 3 tries to load with constant messages saying that loading failed lol.

Karalora

I have been unable to get into the game for a couple days now. I start up MyVMKPal and log in, and it just says "Logging in..." in the sidebar with a black screen that never does anything. I've been having general connectivity issues, but it's doing it regardless of the state of my connection at the moment.