Jedi Training Academy: Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere
thank you guys for hosting the event again, i was pleased to see it happen so fast. unfortunately i am a little disappointed, i entered twice and didnt make it thru the maze. i thought with the training level pin you would bypass this. i just think thats a little unfair seeing has how the first go round i made it to the last level. do we think next time people with a certain level pin can bypass the maze?

VMK_Rapunzel

So i lost on level 4 last time and got a pin that had 3 lightsabers on it but it said level 4 for the description but when I just looked at it, the description says level 3. I have 3 kyber crystals that show I got through 3 levels and lost on the 4th but I don't know if it's too late to do anything about it.
Next time you enter the Jedi Temple, use your pin and it should take you back to the right level!

@VMK_Rapunzel I wish you a speedy recovery!
I' having the same problem as @AllyCatt Also, I had to start from the beginning. Is this right? In the 1st room I picked the wrong teleporter and got sent to the Space Deck and had to get back in the hundred plus line. Am I doing something wrong?
I think we are going to be tweaking the first room's odds a bit to allow more people in or to allow players who already got through to start right at the temple! Stay tuned!

I got pulled into host room and got black screen and room wouldn't load. Can't even cfh because on new client. And event just ended..
I sent you a message! I just sent Amy a reminder that our CFHs are broken. We'll get this sorted for ya!

thank you guys for hosting the event again, i was pleased to see it happen so fast. unfortunately i am a little disappointed, i entered twice and didnt make it thru the maze. i thought with the training level pin you would bypass this. i just think thats a little unfair seeing has how the first go round i made it to the last level. do we think next time people with a certain level pin can bypass the maze?
We're going to be tweaking the maze odds a bit so that it doesn't get anyone stuck there. Next time, you will be able to go to the correct level!

Same thing happened to me, I finally got pulled in after an hr of waiting and blacked out..
I will send you a message and we'll get this sorted!

I have not received my Jedi Training Pin yet. I should be on level 3 but the pin is not in my inventory. My IGN is Fall :)
Send us a Call for Help or a Contact Form and we'll have someone check into this for you!

Thank you guys for event! Hopefully I can get passed Room 1 next time...... I am 0/4 right now on picking the right teleporter...
We're going to be tweaking things to make it easier. We solved the bottleneck problem, but have run into other small issues!

KarolynD

Next time you enter the Jedi Temple, use your pin and it should take you back to the right level!

I think we are going to be tweaking the first room's odds a bit to allow more people in or to allow players who already got through to start right at the temple! Stay tuned!

I sent you a message! I just sent Amy a reminder that our CFHs are broken. We'll get this sorted for ya!

We're going to be tweaking the maze odds a bit so that it doesn't get anyone stuck there. Next time, you will be able to go to the correct level!

I will send you a message and we'll get this sorted!

Send us a Call for Help or a Contact Form and we'll have someone check into this for you!

We're going to be tweaking things to make it easier. We solved the bottleneck problem, but have run into other small issues!
Awesome, thanks!

Fruits

Perhaps as the month gets closer to an end... all of the studying of Jedi texts we have been doing should make it easier to find the force.... (increasing the 50/50 chance to 75/25?)....maybe even make the last event of the month a 100% chance of finding the force so everyone gets a chance at participating in the other trials/tests.

VMK_Rapunzel

@VMK_Rapunzel I hope you're feeling better!
I would like to suggest that if we made it past a certain stage we don't have to make it through the beginning maze again.
I lost in the maze twice tonight when I wanted to get back to my trial with Rey from the first event.
This is something we're looking into. Originally, we thought it would work. Now it's seeming like it might not.

Perhaps as the month gets closer to an end... all of the studying of Jedi texts we have been doing should make it easier to find the force.... (increasing the 50/50 chance to 75/25?)....maybe even make the last event of the month a 100% chance of finding the force so everyone gets a chance at participating in the other trials/tests.
I like this idea :] I'll see what I can do.

this was seriously an awesome event. kudos to everyone who worked on it - I can only imagine all the work y'all put in!
So glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you so much @VMK_Rapunzel for the quick answers! It really has been a super fun event and I'm grateful for all the work y'all have put into it. Fingers crossed for the ability to go straight to the temple if we've already gotten to a certain point! :Leia:
We're definitely going to take things back and look at them.

As a general update: We're hoping to have events on the calendar within the next couple days and I will post something here/send a tweet out when we do! Sorry about the delay in putting them up. Doing the best I can do it as quickly as I can!! :] Thanks to everyone who came by tonight and I can't wait to see you all next time!

KarolynD

This is something we're looking into. Originally, we thought it would work. Now it's seeming like it might not.

I like this idea :] I'll see what I can do.

So glad you enjoyed it!

We're definitely going to take things back and look at them.

As a general update: We're hoping to have events on the calendar within the next couple days and I will post something here/send a tweet out when we do! Sorry about the delay in putting them up. Doing the best I can do it as quickly as I can!! :] Thanks to everyone who came by tonight and I can't wait to see you all next time!
thank you so much for your dedication, especially considering your current medical state.

@Expect @FriedRice hey friends! that happens to me on the new client too. Figured out if I use vmkpal I can actually see and participate. Sometimes vmkpal is a little buggy but staff were suuuuper helpful (tsym to staff yall the real mvps). Plus cfh still works on vmkpal! So if yall run into the same issue maybe check it out on vmkpal and shoot them a cfh to get back in the room. Good luck!! :Dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.