Design Feedback

PoorFroning

11/10 (extra point for purple lightsaber :D), wish there was podracer dark ride tho and boga (the giant lizard thing obi wan rides) :( yall have already done so much tho!

Last edited:

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
Will never ever stop telling you guys how much you're appreciated and how talented you guys are <3 love you all :*
Oh My GOSHHHHHHH! That valentines pin is officially MY LIFE! I WANT 10000 of it!
RIP TO ME BECAUSE THE VALENTINE'S DAY RELEASES ARE SO STINKIN ADORABLE IT'S HARD FOR ME TO BREATHE. Heart elbow patches?!? For real?!? Anyone else having trouble breathing? Just me?
this is such sweet feedback!! thank you all so much,, we really appreciate it & so happy you love the v-day releases too! im also really glad you loved the little elbow patches so much @Fireheart :')

I love the Star Wars items! May I suggest a Toy Story Month? You could add like traffic cone hats, Jesse and Woody clothes and Buzz clothes! Maybe even Bo Peep! Maybe like a hat that makes you look like Rex? TY so much for a fun month of new items and games!

I love the Star Wars items! May I suggest a Toy Story Month? You could add like traffic cone hats, Jesse and Woody clothes and Buzz clothes! Maybe even Bo Peep! Maybe like a hat that makes you look like Rex? TY so much for a fun month of new items and games!
We actually have a traffic cone hat, as well as woody and jessie outfits! but i love the rex hat idea XD

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I love everything released this month!!! Staff really out hard work into the game as far as events, releases and new things go! This has been my favorite month in a long long time!! (Aside from Winter Dreams bc that was awesome). So keep doing what y’all are doing!!! I love all the new stuff, it’s gorgeous and amazing and just wonderful.

Cannot express enough gratitude! The new additions today are spectacular and I love the new CIS items! They are my go to on SW Battlefront games! Also adding the flippy to the store was an amazing idea! :FinalBattle: