Mosaik

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hi! Sorry, it's a little late! but im currently on right now! Where do you want to meet up? If not today, I'll be able to get on at anytime tomorrow! :)
    do you also happen to know what can still be won from the crates other than the pins? i have 2 green keys atm lol
    thank you for your help!! <3
    Mosaik
    Mosaik
    Yeah, of course! I'm not entirely sure if anything is still in there. People think there might still be pink and green flips in the #1 crates but everyone is too scared to try! tbh, you'll probably have better lucky trading the green keys. They only go for around 1k now though.
    Tohrukun
    Tohrukun
    really? i thought with the #1's at some point when the system was fading out everything rare except leroy retired from those crates
    American Horror Story and Pizza is my life too! Just thought you should know.
    wattyworld
    wattyworld
    haha as soon as I saw you sig I texted my bf and said we're having a AHS marathon with stuffed crust pizza tomorrow :p my life will be complete
    Mosaik
    Mosaik
    that sounds absolutely incredible! haha, which season is your favorite?
    wattyworld
    wattyworld
    the first one is amazing. the second one has that like perfect level of creepiness. the third ones a little to dramatic for casual watching. so im definitely watching season one tomorrow since its been a while! but i also love season 2! what about you?
    Hi. I see your character right now on MyVMK in the Emporium. I am MusicEllen on MyVMK. Nice to meet you. :) How is MyVMK going for you? How are you doing? When did you sign up for MyVMK?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…