Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• hi how do u edit a thread of your own?
    Angel
    Angel
    Go to the thread you want to edit, and in the bottom left of that post, it'll say Edit. Click that! :D
    Hi Angel! Quick question - I am trying to post a "looking for" thread but any time I go to attempt to create any thread at all, it's trying to make me create a poll and theres not just a regular text box to type in. I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my account or if it's a glitch on the forums?
    Hello Ms. Angel! I am currently using firefox and I had been on the game for about 2 hours when I got disconnected. I am logging back in fine but my friends list is not working and I get Dc'ed after about 10 seconds of being back on! Do you happen to know if there is an issue currently or is it just my computer?

Thank you:)!
    Angel
    Angel
    Hello! It's everyone dc'ing, not just you! We just reset the game to fix it, so you should be fine now! ♥
    Dinglehopper
    Dinglehopper
    Oh okay! Thank you very much for the prompt response:) Have a wonderful day!
    Hi Angel! I saw you were online, so I was hoping I could ask about the newsletter. Will the time change so that it accurately reflects EST? It's an hour off right now and I (I'm not sure if anyone else is) keep missing the events! :( Thank you! Have a magical day! xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…