Comments on Profile Post by Horse

1. HOST_Duchess
    HOST_Duchess
    Hm, that's weird. I don't see anything that should be preventing you from doing so. I'll PM you and let me know if you can respond.
    Oct 17, 2016
  2. Horse
    Horse
    I can't respond to that either.
    MyVMK Forums - Error
    Please enter a valid message.
    Oct 17, 2016
  3. Horse
    Horse
    I only noticed this today. I posted about a week ago (I believe) with no issues. I tried Firefox and Opera without success. When I try to create a new thread, only the option for a poll comes up, but the forum will not let me post that either.
    Oct 17, 2016
  4. HOST_Duchess
    HOST_Duchess
    Okay, this is very strange. I'll let Han Solo know. You don't have any warnings so there is no reason you should be blocked.
    Oct 17, 2016
  5. Horse
    Horse
    Thanks so much for your help, Felicia. I really appreciate it.
    Oct 17, 2016
  6. HOST_Duchess
    HOST_Duchess
    What browser do you usually use?
    Oct 17, 2016
  7. Horse
    Horse
    Mozilla Firefox
    Oct 17, 2016
  8. HOST_Duchess
    HOST_Duchess
    Hmm... I let Han know, some user permission may have been accidentally turned off. I'll keep you "posted" ;) (sorry for the pun)
    Oct 17, 2016
  9. Horse
    Horse
    lol
    Oct 17, 2016
  10. Horse
    Horse
    I just found that if I use Chrome, it allows me to create a thread and post. Still having the same issue with Firefox.
    Oct 17, 2016
  11. Youtherevmk
    Oct 18, 2016
  12. Tweety
    Tweety
    Hi we are aware of the issues, and now Felicia is experiencing the same issue. You aren't the only one and we are trying to figure what the problem is. We will let you know when we figure it out.
    Oct 18, 2016
  13. Horse
    Horse
    Thanks Tweety :) Chrome no longer supports Vista, so that is why I need to use Firefox or Opera for posting on the forum. I have faith in you and Felicia that you'll be able to figure it out!
    Oct 18, 2016
  14. Youtherevmk
    Youtherevmk
    It's a conspiracy!! Apparently things are fine on mobile though.
    Oct 18, 2016
  15. HOST_Duchess
    HOST_Duchess
    I got chrome to work on my laptop, but I have an iPhone so it doesn't work on safari. We're working on it, guys! Hang in there :)
    Oct 18, 2016