feeheeheeny

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• welcome mr.feeheeheeheeheenay!
    feeheeheeny
    feeheeheeny
    hahaha thank you, sweetheart! also... :x I think my very, very first day in the game two weeks ago I joined a POTC game with you and someone said we were playing friendly and I thought "friendly" just meant that the TONE of the game was going to be friendly so we were going to be friendly to each other throughout it (dlgndglkfg SORRY I AM SO STUPID) SO I WAS JUST LIKE "aw yeah that's cool!" and then (continued)
    feeheeheeny
    feeheeheeny
    (continued) I started shooting and I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AND I THINK YOU GOT REALLY MAD I AM SO SORRY. I DIDN'T REALIZE. ;___; every time I've seen you around in the game I've felt so bad ever since, I was literally just an idiot and I didn't mean to ruin the whole thing!! </3 sorry sorry sorry!!!
    Dancer_Olaf
    Dancer_Olaf
    its fine dont worry i feel you its like a gut feeling (SHOOT SHOOT KILLLLLLL) i get ya!
    Just saying...your username is the greatest!
    feeheeheeny
    feeheeheeny
    hahaha thank you! I quite like your location - when I was younger, I used to listen to the Traverse Town tune on repeat alllll day long. it's so beautiful. ;_;
    Moogle
    Moogle
    It's definitely one of my favorite tracks to listen to!
    Your name <3 <3
    feeheeheeny
    feeheeheeny
    :') I'm pleasantly surprised by how many people have recognized and appreciated it. makes me smile eeeevery time. <3 also, sorry if this is weird, but you are super pretty and I love your flower crown and your smile. ;__;
    FlowerChildx
    FlowerChildx
    Haha I love Boy Meets World :) The feeny call is great! Ah, I don't think it's weird but thank you so much! <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…