AnimeLover

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• yaaaaaaaas anime <3
    also sorry to hear about being bullied.
    if you see me in game feel free to add me
    AnimeLover
    AnimeLover
    Sweet another anime fan!
    And thanks and I would if I could but right now I can't even get the loading screen to the game
    Alamar
    Alamar
    oooo, yea a lot of people are having that problem.
    dude yea, anime is good. im actually going to animeboston this weekend.
    AnimeLover
    AnimeLover
    Really? I thought I was the only one now I get nothing! And dude you're so freaking lucky! I think some youtubers are going there to
    I decided that even tho I was bully & Harassed on vmk and nothing got done about it, To come back and forget the past and move on!
    tashaactress
    tashaactress
    aww i was bullied too when i was young but look how far i come i dont even see the person who even bullied me, and plus i got a great bf in real, and a great carrerr
    AnimeLover
    AnimeLover
    Well that's very good for you, I'm glad everything worked out for you..
    AnimeLover
    AnimeLover
    but some people don't have it that easy
    Just so you know, I added you on skype! I hope you don't mind, you seemed interesting when we talked before. :D My username is adjacentj on it
    Yah I am not even sure who this dude is but if it really is him im sure he will punished for this stuff. It's just really sad that people have nothing better to do then hack into games for spite.
    It is not loading for anyone! Someone hacked into the game and they are trying to get it fixed! Keep trying cause I miss ya!
    Anime live action? <.< Oh my. I've tried watching those a few times before..always ends in despair :P
    I watched Ouran Highschool Host Club... OMG :| It was...rather something. I loved the characters, ESPECIALLY Tamaki... and it was SO funny.
    Ouran Highschool Host Club... I've not seen it. Only a few clips. It always seemed more like a type of anime that girls enjoy. Every girl anime lover I meet has seen it and likes it. I've actually never met a guy who liked it. So maybe that's why I've not been in a rush to see it. I think I read the plot and thought "Hm... possibly boring" XD If a plot doesn't catch my eye somehow, I'll usually put off watching something for a long time. I may watch it though. Is it really good?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…