Allusion

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I dont have a laptop at the moment so I can't PM through my phone, I also mentioned that I can't PM
    I forgot what i have since someone got the blue princess, i'll check in like a few :) maybe full alice?
    I want full body color, my pro pic character but with pink/purple minnie and black hair
    Black roses in background? :)
    Hi hi! I can't PM so:
    I want to negotiate of a credit spree for a art :) PM back please!
    No wasn't me, sorry.
    but I did however tell you everything I'm trading,
    and you said you might be interested in some of it.
    but you never got back to me.
    Yes, it did! Thank you soso much. I'll let you know what grade I get. :scared:
    AHHH!! if we were supposed to meet for that trade today at 3 im soo sorry!! i forgot i had a competition today and couldnt get on! ill pretty much be on this nightish..just send me a pm! :)
    This is really how i feel with my ADHD : :whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:
    love the decor on my wall <3
    :nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::wut::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::squee::squee::squee::squee::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::mariachi::mariachi::mariachi::mariachi::mariachi::mariachi::mariachi::mariachi::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
    :party::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::fire::fire::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::hearts::hearts::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::adventure::tp::tp::tp::allthethings::allthethings::allthethings::hug::hug::hug::fancy::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::wut: lolol i had to much fun with this xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…