1st Annual Pirates Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgeTheFish

If this was planned months before....why re-enter your team? I can understand Marshy's frustration. Why sign up if you already know that there is a possibility that you won't play.
..... Learn to read bud, potc came out WAYYYYYYY after she had planned to go somewhere @Emmar i lovee u

Cat

Before 1PM would never work for me.. I have school tell 3PM which is 5PM EST.
12AM EST also probably wouldnt work either…
How about on the weekends? Solar has work literally every day of the week except one. Do you go to school on the weekends? I think this or next weekend would work best for everyone. (Also, when is your spring break?)
I am free any day at any time next week, as it's my spring break. The week after that won't work for me as well though.
I know Jolber will be harder to match up with as he is in a European time zone.

It will obviously be very important for all 8 of us to communicate if we're going to get this to work.[DOUBLEPOST=1426180730][/DOUBLEPOST]
..... Learn to read bud, potc came out WAYYYYYYY after she had planned to go somewhere @Emmar i lovee u
I think Kool was saying that she should not have signed up if she knew she was not going to be available.

S

Solar

How about on the weekends? Solar has work literally every day of the week except one. Do you go to school on the weekends? I think this or next weekend would work best for everyone. (Also, when is your spring break?)
I am free any day at any time next week, as it's my spring break. The week after that won't work for me as well though.

It will obviously be very important for all 8 of us to communicate if we're going to get this to work.[DOUBLEPOST=1426180730][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Kool was saying that she should not have signed up if she knew she was not going to be available.
I'm off work Monday and Tuesday... if those days work for anyone.

PudgeTheFish

O

regular times pls. I can't read that or make sense of it.
Weekend days (PST) Monday & Friday 630am-330pm, Saturday & Sunday 630am-630pm My shift can extend well beyond that depending if someone in my job messed up or if it's really busy for shift change. Also i can get out early if there is nothing going on at my job.

We need to finish this. I can play any time for the next 2 weeks. I do not think we will be able to do a full 4v4 with the original team members

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I'm still available to play, just have a somewhat limited availability with this new job (Can do nights or Sundays/Mondays)

Did not realize this was still going on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.