--

Exodus

Hi.
- What model is your computer/laptop?
- What OS do you use?
- What browser do you use?
- What version of shockwave do you have?
- Do you leave your computer/laptop on for days at a time, on hibernate or sleep, or entirely shut it down before going to bed?

Jasmine

Does the same thing happen if you login to a clone account? What about when you login to your main account on another computer?

Myth

Hi.
- What model is your computer/laptop?
- What OS do you use?
- What browser do you use?
- What version of shockwave do you have?
- Do you leave your computer/laptop on for days at a time, on hibernate or sleep, or entirely shut it down before going to bed?
Computer: Windows 7 Home Premium
Browser: Google Chrome
Shockwave version: 17,0,0,134
I put it to sleep during the day and usually shut it off entirely at night. It always gets a restart at least once a day.

Does the same thing happen if you login to a clone account? What about when you login to your main account on another computer?
It happens on my sister's account as well. I don't have another computer to test it on.

Other issues i'm also having (could be related):
- Can't load character window to change clothing
- Can't load other character's avatars if they change after having entered the room
- Can't load inventory fully
- Frequently get stuck trying to enter rooms and have to reload the game.

Exodus

Have you ever tried to clean with ccleaner? If not, you should definitely give it a shot, removes insane amounts of system gunk along with caches and stuff.

How much hard drive space do you have in total; how much of it is free?

Jasmine

Have you tried using CCleaner? That may help with the issue of rooms not loading. (It fixed the problem for me.)

Edit: Oops, Exodus beat me to it by a couple seconds xD

Myth

Have you ever tried to clean with ccleaner? If not, you should definitely give it a shot, removes insane amounts of system gunk along with caches and stuff.

How much hard drive space do you have in total; how much of it is free?
I will use ccleaner now :)

I have 668 GB free space, and have used around 350 GB[DOUBLEPOST=1428956799][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: Using Ccleaner must have done the trick. All the problems were fixed after I used it and restarted my computer :) Thanks again for the help

Last edited: