5* Spaceship Magic now 1*

Maltoo

I had a 3* Spaceship Magic that tonight I added 2 more stars too to complete it to a 5*. When I looked at it a few minutes later it is now only a 1* magic. Now I know there is an issue with no stars showing up when looking at your lanyard but this pin is in my inventory and it said it was 5* now it is only showing 1*.

I have cleared cache and restarted computer and re entered game and it is still only a 1*.

I have sent an in game report and a PM to Grizzly.

Any other suggestions?

Too

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Wierd... the problem with magics showing stars in your lanyard display is a known bug and will be fixed soon. when you remove the pin from your lanyard does it show as 5* again ?

Amy

Head Administrator
I'm trying to find a way to reproduce this bug but I haven't found one yet, is there any more information you can give me?

Maltoo

I'm trying to find a way to reproduce this bug but I haven't found one yet, is there any more information you can give me?
This is what happened. I had a 3* SS magic in my inventory I bought and added another 1* pin to my inventory then added that one star to my existing 3*. It showed as a 4* I went back to the JC and earned some more credits and then bought another 1* SS magic and when I went to my inventory the 4* was now a 1* but I went ahead and combined my new 1* with my existing magic thus in theory making it a 5* but when I added the last 1* it showed as a 2* but then reverted to a one star almost immediately.

Surreal

This problem happened to me too. I had a 3* SS magic that I had for a while, but I earned enough credits to add another star, so I decided to make it 4*.. All was fine and dandy and then I logged back in and I was not wearing the pin anymore and it was put back in my inventory as a 1* pin :(

I have had the exact same problem! I PM'd Amy about it. This happened over a week ago. I'm not sure if I should try to get 50k again.. what if same thing happens when I combine again? Like Surreal when I logged in again, my 5* magic was taken off and was 1* in my inventory. I even tried putting it back on and it lasts the amount as 1* would, so it doesn't just appear to be 1*, my 5* actually turned into 1*. Hopefully this problem will be fixed.

Maltoo

I do not know if we will be given our 5*'s back or not, so far I have not heard anything from staff after my initial interaction. I truly hope so, it takes a while to earn 40k and by the time I earn it that magic will probably be gone.

Surreal

Maybe if we give Amy a little bit more information about when and how the magic disappeared she might be able to figure it out a little quicker :)

this just happened to me today, I had added a 1* space magic to my 3* magic and then a little bit later I noticed the space magic had been removed from my lanyard and I only had 1* space magic :blue:

I just noticed this happened to me tonight. I'm not sure what I did to cause it to happen though. Last night I made enough credits to buy another and combine it to make my magic 4 star. Tonight I was 1.1K away from making it 5 star so I went to look at it in my inventory and it is now only 1 star.

Is there any word on getting our 5* pins back? Why do we have to wait for the bug to be fixed? Can you not just give us 5 - 1* pins and let us know when the bug is fixed? Thanks.
This is really important to me and the others that have lost their magic. I try to have 5* of all magic that is released and worked very hard to achieve this.

Thanks for all you do.

Mal

bumping....please give us an update on this. TY

I understand bugs happen...I have disregarded several items I lost due to bugs but this magic is not one I want to lose as I did not have the time between loss and retirement to replace all of it.

bumping....please give us an update on this. TY

I understand bugs happen...I have disregarded several items I lost due to bugs but this magic is not one I want to lose as I did not have the time between loss and retirement to replace all of it.
Same Too, hoping someone can give us an update I still have 2 spaceship magics when I should have 5*

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I have the same problem, Snow says to wait untill they fix the bug and they'll refund your magic (Just don't expect it to be soon, i've been waiting 3 months)