5* Spaceship Magic now 1*

Maltoo

Since the bug is now fixed, when will we be reimbursed? I still have 1* Spaceship Magic instead of 5*.

I talked with Grizzly today but my fast pass exited me out of the room before we finished.

He said that the bug was fixed and that they needed to determine who was affected and ask me if I had anything strange in my inventory of clothes (something about a 1* t-shirt) I do not. But I most definitely lost my 5*. Please post an update for us Thanks :)

Tohrukun

i second this-i haven't been playing as much lately, so i had forgotten all about it until i browsed my inventory today

not to be a complainer, but could we have some sort of update on this please

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I already PMed Snow about an update, i'm sure she'll get to me soon.

----------

I talked with Grizzly today but my fast pass exited me out of the room before we finished.

He said that the bug was fixed and that they needed to determine who was affected and ask me if I had anything strange in my inventory of clothes (something about a 1* t-shirt) I do not. But I most definitely lost my 5*. Please post an update for us Thanks :)
It just hit me now. I think when I was combining my magic, my 4* turned into jeans, I now have random jeans in my pin inventory and I think its the magic!