A few thoughts and suggestions about the game

Andrew

I think the rooms should allow more than twenty-five people to be in them. One of the things that really annoyed me are queues...especially when I wait forever to go in a room and it ends up being lame or I end up getting booted or something.

Another thing I noticed in VMK that I hope does not happen in MyVMK is cliques. It seemed like in VMK everyone (well, not everyone...but quite a bit of users) just liked being with their close friends and not inviting towards other new members or members who want to chat/hang with them. That is just something I noticed and may not actually be true...but I felt it was true.

The chat censor is broken like in OpenVMK. The censored word list needs to be revised. There are so many perfectly acceptable words and phrases that are censored which should not be. (The only words that should really be censored are curse/swear words).

This might just be me, but what I found fun and cool when I played VMK is different than what I find fun and interesting now. That does not mean I do not find VMK fun, because I obviously would not be playing MyVMK if I did not find it fun. I just feel that as I, and many others, have aged since VMK there should be more things to do that are related to people of an older age.

It would be awesome if you could play music in your room. It would be even more awesome if you could play any music you want (the owner of the room can choose the songs he wants to play). The guests of the room could request songs for the room owner to play.

The text box that appears when someone types something should be a little bigger. Some of the letters get cut off which can be annoying at times.

That is all I can think of for now. If I think of any other thoughts or suggestions I will post them in this thread. If you haveany thoughts or suggestions feel free to post them as a reply below.

The text box that appears when someone types something should be a little bigger. Some of the letters get cut off which can be annoying at times.
I could be wrong, but I think this might just be a bug for certain operating systems and browsers, it's also been said that they'd try to fix this. :)

Another thing I noticed in VMK that I hope does not happen in MyVMK is cliques. It seemed like in VMK everyone (well, not everyone...but quite a bit of users) just liked being with their close friends and not inviting towards other new members or members who want to chat/hang with them. That is just something I noticed and may not actually be true...but I felt it was true.
In all honesty, I didn't notice many cliques in the original VMK. However, I don't think much can be done from a developers point of view to fix this. The Hosts and Devs can't force anyone to be friendly to people, it's up to the user to do that. I personally love helping new people and finding new friends, but maybe that's just me.