A Popular Food that You DONT Like?

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Anybody have weird dislikes for a popular food?
I dont like guacamole or donuts. Oh and fish! Hahaha share your thoughts :)

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I hate salad.
And any marinara sauce that isn't my grandma's.

Last edited:

gravebound

not actually a grave
pepperoni pizza, anything spicy, and lettuce.
pepperoni is just disgusting and ruins a perfectly good pizza, and in terms of spicy/hotness, i can't even stand the taste of pepper.
lettuce just tastes like cold, wet notebook paper.

Ramen. I can't stand it for some reason. It's way too salty for me, and I just can't eat it as a result.

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Hilarious responses :pickme:
I used to HATE pepperoni until a friend forced it on me and I've liked it ever since!
Avocados are disgusting. & ramen is lifeeeee

MissSimba

Pizza. Just any pizza. I mean, I can eat it if there's no other option at a party or gathering or something, but it's nowhere near my first choice in a meal. Way too greasy and it makes me sick after a slice or two. There are only a few places I've been where I've had pizza I actually enjoyed, and they weren't here.

Any vegetable or fruit that isn't bananas or corn. And I guess I like onions when they're breaded and fried because that makes anything great, haha. I just can't stand a lot of textures or tastes of most fruits and vegetables.

I hate turkey and can't stand seafood of any kind (but will eat catfish on occasion).

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Pizza. Just any pizza. I mean, I can eat it if there's no other option at a party or gathering or something, but it's nowhere near my first choice in a meal. Way too greasy and it makes me sick after a slice or two. There are only a few places I've been where I've had pizza I actually enjoyed, and they weren't here.

Any vegetable or fruit that isn't bananas or corn. And I guess I like onions when they're breaded and fried because that makes anything great, haha. I just can't stand a lot of textures or tastes of most fruits and vegetables.

I hate turkey and can't stand seafood of any kind (but will eat catfish on occasion).
I hateeeee seafood, I'll eat shrimp but I am still usually grossed out by the texture.

Jasmine

I have a very restricted diet due to my autism so I don't like most things people like. I've been called "un-American" lots of times because I don't eat things like hamburgers, hot dogs, pie, ribs, etc... Meat wise I'll only eat chicken, and I don't eat any fish either, especially since I'm allergic to shellfish. Basically, the list of foods I will eat is a lot shorter than the list of stuff I won't eat. :P

MissSimba

I have a very restricted diet due to my autism so I don't like most things people like. I've been called "un-American" lots of times because I don't eat things like hamburgers, hot dogs, pie, ribs, etc... Meat wise I'll only eat chicken, and I don't eat any fish either, especially since I'm allergic to shellfish. Basically, the list of foods I will eat is a lot shorter than the list of stuff I won't eat. :P
Same. Being an Aspie apparently means I'm picky about textures, so there are a lot of things I can't stand just because of the way it feels. I love beef, can't stand the texture of steak. Stuff like that.