Adventures with Aunt Jemima

Question

Very Questionable
May 21, 2014

Very sorry for the long wait! I was grieving for the death of my closest friend, Chef Boyardee. Oh, and that one guy. I think his name was Math. But, I promised to continue my quest for the perfect ingredients for pancakes and syrup for the good of the world. I felt I was done with Adventureland and decided to go restart my quest in the Frontierland Hub. There were many saloons and shops to choose from so I thought this would be a good place.

The first place I decided to go to was the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile. Boy that's a mouthful.

I went inside and there was a lady working at the register. Did she own the place?

She looks a little too frou-frou to be working in a place like this but I've seen a talking head. This isn't even that weird compared to that. The only thing that irked me is that she looked very familiar, and what was up with that silly mask? She welcomed me to the store and I thanked her. I checked the catalog to see what this place sells. Two things caught my eye.

I could extract the cactus juice from the cactus to use in my syrup and the bear's meat can be used as a side to my delicious pancakes. Similar to chicken and waffles! Mmm, I can't wait to try it and put it on my menu. I asked the lady if I could buy these but she refused. What? I have the credits and everything but she wouldn't let me. Then she took off her mask and everything made sense.

Betty Crocker! My arch nemesis and rival in the baking world. She tries everything to usurp my position as the top dog in baking but she fails every time. How did she know about my quest and why does she own a mercantile in the middle of nowhere?????? She looked at me with a smirk and said:

She then proceeded to kick me out of her shop and lock the doors. This quest has gotten a whole lot more stressful.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Oh my God this is hilarious. :lol::look:

Question

Very Questionable
so much respect for aunty tbh. like I never knew she went through so many hard times. wow. and dealing with this guy's wife???
i cannot even imagine the struggle. which is why you need to update thx
I'll probably update after the ride competition is over yo

Harmuffin

Adventure time, come on grab your friends!
Aunty Jemima, you're hilarious. :) I know you'll finish your quest and find the perfect ingredients for pancakes and syrup!

Question

Very Questionable
July 20th, 2014

Oh my, it's been 2 months since I last updated huh? Very sorry everyone! I got lost in the Injun Joe Caves searching for ANYTHING that could be used for the perfect ingredient but found nothing. All I did was get lost and there's no reception down there. But, now I'm back in the Frontierland Hub, safe and sound.

Frontierland was a bust, thanks to Betty Crocker. I couldn't get the 2 things from her shop because she has a personal vendetta against me. See look, she's standing outside of her shop while glaring at me, it's really freaking me out.

She managed to stay out of my business throughout those 2 months, but it just makes me wonder if she's planning something. Well, whatever. Off to the next land on my list: Fantasyland!

I decide to use this as an opportunity to work my arm muscles, so I can beat the pancakes out of Betty Crocker's face if she tries something shady. Up the vine I go to Fantasyland in the Sky.

Huff...puff...oh boy am I out of shape. I decided to not question why standing on a cloud is remotely possible because this world is weird enough, there will probably be even weirder things along the way. I decide to go into the mountain and I almost screamed.

He gave me such a fright, but he seems nice. He's also less hairier than Betty Crocker's pits.
Aunt Jemima: 1 Betty Crocker: 0. Hang on...is there someone standing behind the Yeti?

Oh dear.

Last edited:

Question

Very Questionable
I'm...not sure if I should continue this. My updates have been extremely slow and I don't know if anyone's even remotely interested in this anymore lol. Also now that school has started it's probably gonna be harder to update this.