Alpha Centauri Expeditions Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Rapunzel

Pandora
In a one night pop-up event, the rangers at Alpha Centauri Expeditions (A.C.E) will be taking the MyVMK Community to the exciting planet of Pandora!
Explore the bioluminescence of the planet as you follow our rangers on a walking tour through the planets. Soar past the Hallelujah Floating Mountains as you fly high above the ground in the Valley of the Mo'ara! Walk along the Na'vi river bed as it lights up under the moonslight. Visit the Tree of Souls, the most sacred ground for the Na'vi people.

Join us tonight at 8pm Eastern Standard Time on Earth as we travel to Pandora.

tse’a aynga ye’rìn
(see you soon)

VMK_Rapunzel

@Hopper @alyssaxquack @Magenta @CandyCars I'm glad you enjoyed your time visiting Pandora! I had an absolute blast bringing a piece of the Disney Parks to our game. I wouldn't have been able to take you all on the adventure tonight without my fellow ACE field rangers, so a big thank you to them as well!

@OswaldtheRabbit @Philthy @Cowboy_Pirate I will be sure to share some pictures tomorrow once I'm back on my computer and can share the files from our expedition!

Thank you to everyone who made it out to visit Pandora, tonight. I hope you enjoyed all of the adventure that the planet has to offer. :]

VMK_Rapunzel

As promised, some of the pictures from our expedition! @OswaldtheRabbit @Philthy @Cowboy_Pirate and anyone else who couldn't make the flight to Pandora last night!

Welcome to the Valley of Mo'ara here on Pandora. These are our floating Hallelujah Mountains. They float due to unobtainium deposits found in our soil. To continue on your journey, please follow the Na'vi footprints along the trail. There will be A.C.E guides all along the trail to help you on your way. ValleyOfMo'ara.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1496021705,1496021627][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's our Na'vi River Journey found along one of many bioluminescent riverbeds here on Pandora.
Na'viRiverWalk.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1496021807][/DOUBLEPOST]
And finally, here you'll see the most sacred ground for the Na'vi here on Pandora: The Tree of Souls. "The people say Eywa will provide. But with no home, no hope... there was only one place they could go... the Tree of Souls."
Thank you again to everyone who was able to join us on the adventure!
SoulTree.png

VMK_Rapunzel

aww guys its so pretty :hearts: so sad I missed it! Thanks for the pics @VMK_Rapunzel
I'm doing to do my best to try to incorporate happenings from the Disney Parks into our game, so hopefully you can make the next one!

This looks awesome!!!! Great job!!! @VMK_Rapunzel
Thank you so much!! <3 I'm glad you like it!

Love the rooms, @VMK_Rapunzel! Hope to see more events like this in the future!
That's the hope! I love incorporating Disney Parks happenings into the game, so I'll do my best to have more in the future. <3

Thank you so much!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.