anastasia themed month

daniellevk

IM RUSSIAN AND ANASTASIA IS MY ALL TIME FREAKIN FAVORITE MOVIE. ALL MY LIFE I THOUGHT IT WAS A DISNEY MOVIE BUT ITS NOT BUT ITS TOTALLY OKAY. BUT OMFGGGGGG YASSS TO ALLL OF THISSSSSSSSSS. I EVEN WENT TO THE REAL PALACE IN RUSSIA LAST YEAR AND DANCED IN THE BALLROOM... AOSDFAJL;SKFJAS;LFJASD;LFAJSKFD;L STAFF LISTENNN TO THIS POST!!

IM RUSSIAN AND ANASTASIA IS MY ALL TIME FREAKIN FAVORITE MOVIE. ALL MY LIFE I THOUGHT IT WAS A DISNEY MOVIE BUT ITS NOT BUT ITS TOALLY OKAY. BUT OMFGGGGGG YASSS TO ALLL OF THISSSSSSSSSS. I EVEN WENT TO THE REAL PALACE IN RUSSIA LAST YEAR AND DANCED IN THE BALLROOM... AOSDFAJL;SKFJAS;LFJASD;LFAJSKFD;L STAFF LISTENNN TO THIS POST!!
I love anastasia just saw it on broadway! If you could wear the dream outfit (linked) I WOULD DIEEEEEEEE! Omg staff make this happen!

Attachments

Rizz

Anastasia is one of those movies that kids liked, but critics hated. Funny how casual moviegoers can turn a mixed reviewed movie into a cult classic. The animation is gorgeous, so it makes sense.

I think if I remember correctly, the movie was animated by one or two people that quit Disney? I might be mistaken though. Interesting nonetheless. Also as a side note, some of the characters were based on historical figures.

Anyways I'd like to see some Anastasia stuff. Disney needs a Russian Princess.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

daniellevk

Anastasia is one of those movies that kids liked, but critics hated. Funny how casual moviegoers can turn a mixed reviewed movie into a cult classic. The animation is gorgeous, so it makes sense.

I think if I remember correctly, the movie was animated by one or two people that quit Disney? I might be mistaken though. Interesting nonetheless. Also as a side note, some of the characters were based on historical figures.

Anyways I'd like to see some Anastasia stuff. Disney needs a Russian Princess.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
AMEN!

riddleguy

zac, i’m reporting you
You cant report someone just because they dont like an idea. I think anastasia stuff might be good later on down the road, but not in the near future. I would rather see more stuff for marvel,star wars and beloved and popular disney animated shows first. We could also use stuff for coco and disneys descendants.

You cant report someone just because they dont like an idea. I think anastasia stuff might be good later on down the road, but not in the near future. I would rather see more stuff for marvel,star wars and beloved and popular disney animated shows first. We could also use stuff for coco and disneys descendants.
hey, zac is my friend, hence me using his first name. thnx for letting me joke around!

Thank u, I honestly felt attacked!