Announcing: New MyVMK Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
iOS is supporting WebGL since iOS 4.2. WebGL is utilized in iAds

So all is good!

MyVMKPal will be looking into an iphone tool for MyVMK!

Why cant i make a account to play the game i have a forum account but its not the same username i try to log in it saying wrong password or username i just made this account on forum and it not letting me log in how do i play!
Your forum account and your game account are two different accounts. To play the game, you must register on beta.myvmk.com and create an account there :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
Amy how can u do all this, i remember u said a few days ago this will take a long time to make and few days later YOURE ALMOST DONE LIKE WHAATATTTTATATATTATgabfnfjajfndmhd

So to use the new one you have to make a new account? Or use your login from the original? Will all the items be the same on both? I don't think it would be fair if there was different releases on both clients, just my opinion. ._.
All these posts make me realize just how ungrateful people are for all the hard work put in in general... "why aren't you working on mini-games instead"... blah blah blah, this and this and this wouldn't be "fair", guys it's a virtual game e_e.
Thanks Staff for all the work you put in!

I just want to say that I never dreamed I would ever play this game again! You have made this impossibility a reality! I simply cannot thank you enough for all your hard work; wish I was as talented! I am ever impressed by all the progress you have made! Thanks again! : )

All these posts make me realize just how ungrateful people are for all the hard work put in in general... "why aren't you working on mini-games instead"... blah blah blah, this and this and this wouldn't be "fair", guys it's a virtual game e_e.
Thanks Staff for all the work you put in!

I agree with this. It's rude and unappreciative to question the staff the way a lot of people do and constantly point out the small problems they are already aware of. I don't understand why people can't be happy that the game is even back. If you think it's so easy to do what Amy and the rest of the staff have been doing, then do it yourself. We could be sitting there WISHING we could play VMK again, but no, people are more worried about getting what they want and when they want it right now .____.

But on a different note, thank you so much Amy for all of the hard work you and everyone else have put into not only recreating VMK, but also expanding it as well! I am truly grateful for all you have done! :')

Miraj

That's great Amy! I have a big enough Android phone now, which will really make this a whole lot more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.