Any Survivor fans out there?

Just curious if there are any other people who watch Survivor. I've pretty much watched all the seasons. For those that have watched, Who are your favourite castaways?Who are your least favourite castaways? Which are your most favourite and least favourite seasons?

Last edited:
I think we were separated at birth :) judging by your signature. I lose my summers to big brother every year. I'm a die hard survivor fan, have watched every season and at one time had a T-shirt. All time fav was Russell. I feel like he was robbed based on players voting out of hatred and not how he played. I was visiting family last week so I missed the premier BUT it was the first thing I watched on my DVR as soon as I got home last night. Last season was a fun one because it was so messy. Lots of flipping sides. I can't say I have a least fav season because I'm still entertained every season. I'm pulling for Aubry this season. She was surprising to watch on her original season. I don't care for Caleb strictly because I didn't like him on Big Brother :) I'd also like to see Tai get far because he is a sweetheart and I have much respect for him when he didn't use his power for his alliance member on his season.