Anyone watch Legion?

You know that new Marvel/X-men based show on FX. Anyone watch it. I gave it a chance when it premiered and was instantly hooked. It's now one of my favorite TV shows. I cannot get enough of it. It's unlike any other superhero show created. For one, a superhero show that is smart and makes you think. Plus Syd Barret might just be my favorite person on TV. She's so mysterious.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then here:

I am very much hooked on this show as well! I didn't think it would be good at all from watching the preview for it, but I watched it one day because I had nothing else to watch and it's uh-mazing! Currently recording the new episode tonight.... <3

I am very much hooked on this show as well! I didn't think it would be good at all from watching the preview for it, but I watched it one day because I had nothing else to watch and it's uh-mazing! Currently recording the new episode tonight.... <3
I thought the same thing. I saw the preview and was like "yeah, not thanks." I just love how much the show makes you think. Like if you miss just one second of something you better rewind or face confusion.

I've been told to watch it by The 100's Reddit community... I think I should. :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Moogle you're the first person I've met here (that I can remember) that watches The 100 and my heart is so happy. I'm definitely going to start Legion tonight.