As the Seasons Turn...

Karalora

is there a thread for winter clothing yet? I'd love a room for ice skating lol
See below!

We need designers for any of this to even happen
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine. :p That's why these are suggestions...so if the mods take to any of them, they can get a designer to make them.

Moving on...

Once Thanksgiving arrives, winter is right behind. Winter imagery is nearly always tied to Christmas in our culture, but it doesn't have to be!

Winter Furni
Birch trees (leafless)
Giant snowflake rug
Snow-dusted pine trees
Snowdrifts (PPR rocks in white)
Snowflake dividers
Snowscape flats

Winter Clothing
Princess costume in...white!
Snowman costume
Sweater (various plain colors)

Wonder

See below!

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine. :p That's why these are suggestions...so if the mods take to any of them, they can get a designer to make them.

Moving on...
His point was that we don't currently have any designers besides 1... lol so you can suggest all you want, but there's no one to make them. Don't be so rude towards him next time

VMKfan

See below!

Moving on...

Once Thanksgiving arrives, winter is right behind. Winter imagery is nearly always tied to Christmas in our culture, but it doesn't have to be!

Winter Furni
Birch trees (leafless)
Giant snowflake rug
Snow-dusted pine trees
Snowflake dividers
Snowscape flats

Winter Clothing
Snowman costume

I wish the circumstances were different. Unfortunately it's been a year since we've had any proper function of the game. Good ideas though

Karalora

I wish the circumstances were different. Unfortunately it's been a year since we've had any proper function of the game. Good ideas though
I guess I got my snark on a little hard. It just seems unsporting to come into a suggestion thread just to say it will probably never happen. This is for speculation and archiving ideas of a particular theme.

VMKfan

I guess I got my snark on a little hard. It just seems unsporting to come into a suggestion thread just to say it will probably never happen. This is for speculation and archiving ideas of a particular theme.
Re-read my post again, I never even mentioned that these ideas would" never happen". Taking the last few months into account, do you really expect any changes? Heck, our top designer (possibly the only one we had left) was considerate enough to give the game a second chance despite her mistreatment. And well you can clearly see that none of the previous staff want anything to do with the current administration

Guys can we please stop the arguing and get back to ideas please? I just feel there's enough arguing going around in game and we don't need it on forums, even in the smallest amounts <3

Karalora

@Cowboy_Pirate

Hear, hear! I've got a couple more ideas for winter furni:

Ice Crystal Lamp--inspired by the ice crystals that used to be in the Matterhorn before last year's update.
Ice Skating Magic Carpet--when your sprite steps on this carpet, their motion changes from walking to skating!

Anyone else care to weigh in? Thanksgiving and winter are the most current occasions under discussion, but any sort of holiday or seasonal items are welcome!

I really wanna give some of these a go if that's ok! :))
Please :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1478943995][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so watching the Christmas parade live on Facebook last night I now want flats with the the Disney castle in the background covered in lights with snow in the scene :halcyon: please I'd literally cry if someone made these! And they also need regular flats with the Disney castle in them as well lol

Last edited:

Karalora

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! Several THANKSGIVING related items have been released just for today! These include fall trees in four sizes, tables, chairs, and an entire Thanksgiving spread's worth of plates and food items! MASSIVE THANKS to the mods for making these wishes come true!

Accordingly, I will edit the OP--going forward, any suggested item that has been introduced into the game will be listed in boldface.

Thanks again mods! Happy Thanksgiving!

Karalora

We've actually seen some of our suggestions come to life this October! The OP has been updated with boldface for the items in question. Please let me know if I've overlooked anything!

Also, now is the time to re-start ideas for winter/Christmas-themed items.

Karalora

Permit me to reiterate the standing list of Winter (not specifically Christmas or other holiday) items:

Winter Furni
Birch trees (leafless)
Giant snowflake rug
Ice Crystal Lamp--inspired by the ice crystals that used to be in the Matterhorn before last year's update.
Ice Skating Magic Carpet--when your sprite steps on this carpet, their motion changes from walking to skating!
Marshmallow [character from Frozen] (Cowboy_Pirate)
Snow-covered Castle flats (Cowboy_Pirate)
Snow-dusted pine trees
Snowflake dividers
Snowscape flats

Winter Clothing
Snowman costume
Ugg boots (Cowboy_Pirate)