Assassin: Hunting Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

Peak

When does erin ever talk behind peoples backs?...
When i was in a room on a clone and on peak and peak left and she started talking bout me :)

and also why she through shade when i said im gonna keep my saltyness to myself? it wasnt towards anyone until she said something :) I was just high-key upset i got out

When i was in a room on a clone and on peak and peak left and she started talking bout me :)

and also why she through shade when i said im gonna keep my saltyness to myself? it wasnt towards anyone until she said something :) I was just high-key upset i got out
WHEN WE ALL KNEW YOU WERE ON THAT CLONE SO IT WAS INTENTIONAL LOOOL

Erin

Ive only mentioned @Peak in game through such phrases as "Does anyone know when Peak was last online?" and "If peak does not log in soon we will have to DQ her." I have deliberately remained unbiased in game so I really do not know where these allegations are coming from.[DOUBLEPOST=1449170254][/DOUBLEPOST]and honestly yes that was shade because it was your own fault you got out and you should not be salty about that.

PudgeTheFish

Ive only mentioned @Peak in game through such phrases as "Does anyone know when Peak was last online?" and "If peak does not log in soon we will have to DQ her." I have deliberately remained unbiased in game so I really do not know where these allegations are coming from.[DOUBLEPOST=1449170254][/DOUBLEPOST]and honestly yes that was shade because it was your own fault you got out and you should not be salty about that.
And all he wanted to do was win and honestly was so rude the entire process getting people out. He even asked me to help get snuffleupagus out by tricking her into giving me rights and booting her! Which of course I did not do to help Peak. Peak is just salty as heck because he got out of the game and he has no way of sweetening himself up without "through-ing" shade and getting mad at everyone who is against him.

And all he wanted to do was win and honestly was so rude the entire process getting people out. He even asked me to help get snuffleupagus out by tricking her into giving me rights and booting her! Which of course I did not do to help Peak. Peak is just salty as heck because he got out of the game and he thas no way of sweetening himself up without "through-ing" shade and getting mad at everyone who is against him.
When pudgey wudgey pudding pie uses female pronouns for you, even though he knows you're a male :(

Status
Not open for further replies.