Assassin: Revenge of the Snowmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Hello MyVMK! Welcome to a new season of Assassin!

Prize
Winner - Firewall and a Ring Box
Most Kills - Firewall

How to play

The object of the game is to "kill" your target to progress and the last person alive wins the game. Once you kill someone, that person's target becomes your next target.

Your targets will be sent via forum PMs. You may NOT kill your target before the game starts. You will be notified when an official time has been set for the game to start. It is also your responsibility to check this thread often for updates.
Your next target will be messaged to you once your screenshot has been evaluated.

How to Kill
To kill your target, you have to stand next to them (and I mean standing right next to them), say “MELTED!” and take a screenshot of that and post it on this thread.
If you mistype melted, your screenshot will NOT count.
If you forget the exclamation point, your screenshot will NOT count.
It is okay if MELTED! is not in caps.

Examples of screenshots
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 8.21.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 8.22.51 PM.png

READ THESE RULES, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THEM!

Rules

1. You MUST be standing or sitting next to the person; there can be no pixels between you two. Standing diagonally counts. Standing on top of the person counts.

2. Your screenshot must include a visible name tag of your target OR their lanyard with an arrow on their head to identify that person.

3. Your screenshot must also include your text bubble yelling, “MELTED!”

4. Maze rooms are NOT allowed.

5. Everywhere is free game EXCEPT host rooms during host events and Club 33.

6. You CANNOT be in a locked room or be blocked off to the point where no one can stand next to you. If I find you doing this, it will count as an offense.
Friends only rooms are considered to be locked rooms and will be treated as such.

7. Chairs that you are not clickable in are not allowed. If you are seen sitting in one, that will count as an offense.

8. Yzma magic (cat magic) and Push magic are not allowed. You are not allowed to use it at all while you are playing this game. If I find you are doing so, it will count as an offense.

9. Your first offense will get you a warning and your second offense will get you disqualified.

10. You MUST be active in the game! If I find out you are not logging onto the game or only going on for a few minutes, you will be disqualified. You may not even get a warning for this before you are disqualified so beware.

11. I hold every right to accept or reject your screenshot and I have final say.

If you would like to play, comment below with your in game name! Sign ups will end on Friday night December 2rd at 11:00 pm EST.
Every player needs to have me on their friends list so I can keep track of who's logging on. If you are not on my list already, please pm me to arrange a time to meet before the game starts.

Targets will be given out on Friday and the game will start on Saturday December 3rd at 12:00 pm EST.

Round 2 Updates:

I will be implementing a new concept called the "Assassin Free Rein" room. This is not a safe room. In this room, any assassin can kill any other assassin, regardless of who they have as a target. Whoever posts a valid screenshot first on the thread gets the kill if there are conflicts between two different kills. This room will be owned by me and will be open periodically. I will announce in the thread if I am opening up this room. All assassin rules still apply in this room!

Round 2 will start on Tuesday December 6th, 9:00 pm est.

GOOD LUCK SNOWMEN!

In Game Name (Forum Name)
2. Cuban [8]
Alyssa (iMystery)
MisterLoony
Darkfairy
Pecosace
Faygo
Planet (LadyGaga)
Filter [1]
Juxtin (sissingsnake) (dropped out)
cakeAye
Luminosity
Princess (Superior)
StephanieL [1]
Joela [2]
Snuffleupagus (Eros) [1]
Katie [2]
Whoosh

Last edited:

Cuban

I shall play

Cuban

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Just a reminder, if you haven't friended me in game yet, please arrange a time to meet with me so you can before the game starts. Thank <3

Also tell your friends and spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.