Bat Magic Not Working

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
I've recently purchased Bat Magic, but when I double click it, nothing happens.

Yes, I have added it to the pins I am wearing.
Yes, I am double clicking from the magic wand menu.
No, it has never worked.

Any insight as to solving this problem would be highly appreciated!

View attachment 775

Jasmine

I had the same problem yesterday. Have you tried logging in again?

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
I believe you have to use it from the magic menu (the wand to the right of the chat line).

Regards, Whispered.
I've been double clicking from the magic menu and it has not been working.

I had the same problem yesterday. Have you tried logging in again?
Yes, I've tried closing out of my client and logging back in, but that doesn't seem to help :(

Thank you for the suggestions though.

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
I wish, but nothing has worked for me yet. I'm sorry you're having this problem, too. Good to know I'm not the only one though.

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
Agreed. It's not every day you spend 10,000 credits - at least I don't. Now I feel like it's been wasted.

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
Well, I told Kevin about it in-game and the only thing he said was to post about it in the forums. As you can see, that's been checked off the list lol. It's just unfortunate that this issue hasn't been solved, especially considering the multitude of people that are experiencing it.

I wanted to see if the bug was with my pin or my toon, so yesterday I traded my pin to a trusted friend to see if it would work on her character. She wasn't able to make it work either. It must be certain pins that aren't working.

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
I wanted to see if the bug was with my pin or my toon, so yesterday I traded my pin to a trusted friend to see if it would work on her character. She wasn't able to make it work either. It must be certain pins that aren't working.
Hm, that's interesting - I'm glad someone put this to the test. Good to know the problem isn't me lol.

Still no Bat magic

Since this thread has made it to page 8 and I have not seen any resolution to the problem I thought I would bring it up again. My bat magic still does not working. Not sure if it has been talked about somewhere else but has Amy and crew looked into this problem yet. Not pushing just wondering. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
Since this thread has made it to page 8 and I have not seen any resolution to the problem I thought I would bring it up again. My bat magic still does not working. Not sure if it has been talked about somewhere else but has Amy and crew looked into this problem yet. Not pushing just wondering. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks for commenting. As far as I know, the issue hasn't been spoken about elsewhere, at least not with moderator involvement. My bat magic is still not working as well, and like you said, some help in regards to the problem would definitely be appreciated.

Have you tried the magic word yet? I believe it's "Dracula!" For bat magic.
I have, and it didn't work unfortunately. But thank you for the suggestion :)