Being Open With Our MyVMK Forums Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

As the MyVMK Forums Staff, we want to be transparent and communicate with YOU, the MyVMK community. Therefore would like to let you all know who we are as players in the game, in the same way that the in-game staff have, in hopes we can build great relationships!

The list of current forums staff is as follows:
  • Han Solo (Administrator) - adventurecoolconc
  • Tweety (Moderator) - Pyoi
  • Angel (Moderator) - Best_Blonde
  • Cheshire (Moderator) - Snuffleupagus
  • Felicia (Moderator) - Elegance

We, as a staff team, hope to make the MyVMK Forums a magical place for all. We hope to gain your trust and support for us in these roles. If you see any of us in game, feel free to say hi and enjoy the game with us! If you have any forums related issues or questions, please send us a PM (private message) on our forums staff account and we will gladly assist you with anything on the forums! We thank you for your cooperation and support for the forums, and we hope to create many happy memories with all of you! :)

Honestly did not except you guys to be those ppl at all but not saying I disagree with this decision bc ya it will help the community and stuff but I just don't wanna see it start favoritism like oh this staff is my friend she or he won't ban me on the forums
You don't have to worry about that! We treat everyone fairly regardless if they are friends or not. To be honest I have warned and banned friends before because they broke the forum rules because its part of my job. We want to treat everyone equally whether we know you or not! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.