Big Brother Season 18 Discussion

ok
i've loved james since last season and i almost cried when he came back this season so u can prob tell how EMO i am rn
but it's ok lol he didn't win any comps smh that boy is so bad at this game he shouldn't have won BUT I STILL LOVE HIM

in my opinion, natalie 100% should have won b/c she was the smartest person in that house and i love her more than anything
she is just such a precious and kind person and so many ppl tried to trash her this season & that sweet girl did not deserve it

!!!!!super!!!!!! happy paul didn't win though(:
i hated him at first b/c he was obnoxious, started loving him b/c he was playing so well (i actually thought he deserved to win for a while)
BUT then i saw how he treated others in that house and now i'm beyond happy he will be going home to his parents house and his clothing store without that 500k

didn't rlly want nicole to win either b/c she was annoying and ruined every other girl's game BUT i actually am really glad to see a woman win this season, especially after all the horribly misogynistic things that were said and done (on behalf of houseguests AND production/editing)
also i feel like she was never unapologetically nasty to anyone in the house (unlike paul)

so yeah! overall it was an ok ending but my queen natalie still should have won!(:
[DOUBLEPOST=1474564468][/DOUBLEPOST]oh also!!!!!
i want an allstars season sooooo bad
bring back natalie, victor, johnny mac and idc who else lol i just need those 3 to be happy