Bizarre death: Elisa Lam? [Surveillance Video]

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of Elisa Lams mysterious death, but i found it extremely interesting..

In the surveillance video she seems to be acting very strangely, appearing to be hiding, dancing and failing her arms in what seems to be an unusual position. At the beginning of the video, just as Elisa Lam steps into the Elevator she presses all the buttons in the elevator for some reason. Even stranger is the elevator door malfunction. The door remains open the entire time Elisa Lam is in the elevator, and doesnt move between the hotel floors despite her pressing the floor buttons. If you watch closely however, you can see the elevator doors attempting to close but stops and remains open. (0:12) Even more mysterious, the elevator door closes and begins functioning as if nothing is wrong just seconds after Elisa Lam apparently walks away.

As she's walking away, in the left hand corner outside of the elevator another shoe is apparently standing near Elisa Lam. I don't believe it is her foot shown at 2:27 because she would have to be in a very unnatural position to be standing/walking in such a way.

After the video Elisa Lam was said to make her way up to the roof and inside of a water tank where her naked body was found. Getting onto the roof however would not have been an easy task considering she had to get past doors that trigger alarms when opened. Also, would be very difficult to open the water tank, climb inside of it, and than close the lid behind you.

There are so many questions, yet Elisa Lams death has been ruled "accidental"
What do you think? Watch the video below.

Last edited:

Scoot

Do you believe everything on the internet
Dang I remember this story. I believe the Cecil has other unfortunate stories tied to it as well. It was almost impossible getting a taxi to drive there and they don't allow extra guests upstairs. That place is either really unlucky or spooked.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
that's crazy. why would she just keep hanging around the elevator. and i wonder what she was looking at.
if it wasn't working right away, she should of just left. that's really eerie... it almost seems like it should of been from a tv show.

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
This is super duper creepy. Like, very eerie and very very dark and slightly disturbing

Sophia

Ugh, this is so tragic but then again, tourists reaaaallly need to research the places they are staying at when they visit LA.
There are so many shady places here, a lot of crime, especially in downtown. Plus that hotel is like 2 blocks down from skid row...
If this hotel wasn't in a shady place, I'd say something supernatural went down.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hmmmm very interesting.

Actually haven't heard of this one but, I'd think a check list would need to be identified in a case like this based off the tape and the death given the circumstances provided in this topic.

1. Was the security footage played with/tape messed with? (Would be beneficial to look at other tapes on the same day as well and see if that dark spot starts to appear larger as it does in 3:01 when the door is closed and more light escapes from the spot as being one example.) It is also entirely plausible that the elevator malfunctions. It’d check the work logs on that particular elevator – see if it has had a recent history of issues etc., anything that is discernible between the tapes. All in all, a thorough check of tapes and the elevator before and after death would need to be done to summarize point one.

2. View the patient's mental health history? I’d view mental history as well as any brain scans available.

3. Any history of drug abuse? Also, a toxicology report at her TOD would be imperative information to see if she was under any influence from chemical imbalances within her central nervous system that would affect brain and movement.

4. Did she practice any form of summoning/magic/occultism? The flesh of man/woman is weak; if the spirit and will is weak as well than its very plausible she could've become possessed, especially if by her own doing and practice/intent. When the “obvious” is ruled out, people shouldn’t scoff at looking into things they can’t understand with simple “hand-to-eye” science in order to deny all else out of fear for their unknown. A human of wisdom and understanding of all seen and unseen in their world should know. It’s kind of like this: a man of science can’t see an atom but he knows the atom is there. A man of cloth knows of good and evil, seen and unseen and knows it is there. Yet, it is the human of both whom gains wisdom and understanding in both the physical and natural world. Man is meant to learn as time passes, to be placed out of his/her comfort zone. To work on weaknesses and not just denying and relying on their strengths only.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I remember seeing this on Tumblr, and this is very creepy. That hotel seems spooked.