Bring back "Gift-Giving" before Christmas

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
It seems like that gift-giving has been disabled for an incredibly long time, especially since the message when you try to go to it says:

Gift Giving has been temporarily disabled whilst we work out a few issues with it.
It would be great to have this feature fixed and re-implemented before Christmas! I was thinking of organizing a MyVMK secret santa, and it would be a lot easier to do if we had this! Plus who doesn't love giving their friends presents for christmas?

@Amy

Amy

Head Administrator
It seems like that gift-giving has been disabled for an incredibly long time, especially since the message when you try to go to it says:

It would be great to have this feature fixed and re-implemented before Christmas! I was thinking of organizing a MyVMK secret santa, and it would be a lot easier to do if we had this! Plus who doesn't love giving their friends presents for christmas?

@Amy
Old way has been scrapped but I'm planning on adding a new way before christmas, hopefully i'll make it, i have a LOT to do over the next couple of weeks.