Bring Stitch Home Quest Series Part 5 - May 30th Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Pegasus

Hi everyone (:

First off I'd like to apologize for the technical difficulties we are experiencing today. Our administrative team is working to get things back up and running, hopefully very soon!

Because of the inability to get into the game today, the quest will be extended until 11:59PM EST tomorrow, May 31st! Should the technical difficulties continue, I will update this thread as needed.

Again, many apologies for the inconvenience!
I can't wait to see everyone back in the game and for Stitch to be brought home!

Big thanks to Pegasus for helping out EngineerTiger when his car magic failed during the quest. He kept muttering at me and seemed to think it was all my fault since I did the quest earlier and had no difficulties. Family harmony saved thanks to her support.

HOST_Pegasus

@Tinker Blue
I am just glad that he was able to get through the quest finally! (:

And as a side note I just want to apologize to everyone for all of the technical difficulties within this quest. Using the magic was a task that hasn't been used for a while, and I now see why. Some issues have been able to fix themselves with redoing the quest, so if anyone should experience an issue then please try to re-do the quest on your own first. If issues persist send in a call and staff will try our best to help you through the issue!

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope despite the technical difficulties you are all able to Bring Stitch Home!

I saw how many people were waiting in the room for your help @HOST_Pegasus and want to say "You rock!"

I really enjoyed the whole quest including doing the driving and diving parts, I haven't been in those rooms since I was getting those magics sooo long ago.

riddleguy

I saw how many people were waiting in the room for your help @HOST_Pegasus and want to say "You rock!"

I really enjoyed the whole quest including doing the driving and diving parts, I haven't been in those rooms since I was getting those magics sooo long ago.
I hope to see more magic incorporated into quests in future and also would be nice to mention if a magic pin is needed in quest description like how you mention scores for the games.

VMK_Rapunzel

To everyone who's having some problems with the quest, please be patient. We will get to each call as soon as possible. Please also do not send duplicate Calls for Help. We do not have moderators on 24/7, but we do check in throughout the day. Please be patient.

@riddleguy You'll see on the calendar of events found at myvmk.com/events (under the Bring Stitch Home event), we have had it noted on there all month for all but the first quest that you will need the magic for this. :]

To everyone who's having some problems with the quest, please be patient. We will get to each call as soon as possible. Please also do not send duplicate Calls for Help. We do not have moderators on 24/7, but we do check in throughout the day. Please be patient.

@riddleguy You'll see on the calendar of events found at myvmk.com/events (under the Bring Stitch Home event), we have had it noted on there all month for all but the first quest that you will need the magic for this. :]
So if the quest expires do I send a CFH? It expired on me last night then I restarted it but I wasn't able to finish last night so it might have restarted again..

HOST_Pegasus

@Stargirll Thank you very much! Hehe that is much appreciated <3
With reviewing the calls for help it seems that there was a pattern with the magic not working the second time around, so the issue may have been with the repeated car magic. I like the idea of these magics being included and will try them again in the future. If issues persist then we will have to take a new approach to things until the issues can be permanently fixed.

As VMK_Rapunzel said, we included that the space suit magic would be included in the quests on the calendar. Unfortunately the quest interface does not allow a lot of writing, so it was hard to fit in what mini-game scores were required, along with the little blurb on the quest itself. Moving forward my plan will be to update the calendar with any magic/mini-game scores required so that the quest interface itself can be solely for quest-themed information! Be sure to check the calendar for this type of information for future quests!

If your quest expires due to you disconnecting and having to relog into the game then by all means send us a call! My comment was directed more so towards tasks not advancing when you complete what you believe is required. If at first it doesn't work, exhaust your other resources before immediately turning to a call for help. Try asking other players if you're doing the correct task, or if they had the same issue. Try redoing the quest and that task. If the issue persists a call for help would be your next step. This will just help to alleviate the call volume, and prevents you from being 100% reliant on a volunteer staff that is very likely not readily available 24/7 to come help! I don't mean this to sound like I am trying to get out of helping you with your quest issues, because that is not how I mean it! All I mean to say is to see if you can find a solution on your own first, and if not then we are always more than happy to help!

I am so so glad to hear that people are enjoying the quests! As I have done in the past, I will be posting a feedback post regarding this particular quest series shortly. If you have any feedback please wait for that post as it will be easier to keep the feedback organized and in one place. I hope to be able to keep it as a reference point for myself and other staff members when we are making quests in the future!

xo Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.