Burger

So I like burgers. Maybe you do, too. If you do, what place sells your favorite? What is your favorite burger anyway? :)

Alright so I love mushroom burgers. I have to say I love Burger 21's, which is my favorite yet. Tried Five Guys, BurgerFi, ROK:BRGR burgers along with typical Chili's, McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King which are okay. Shake Shack would have to be my second place favorite for a burger. Great cheese fries, too!

Hmm, the more I pay attention to burger the weirder the word seems to get lol. Yeah...burgerrr...Hmm...:p :D

I use to go to Shake Shack in my first semester as a freshman, but I haven't gone since (I'm a first semester Sophomore now). But I usually make my own hamburgers and when I do I add spices and cheese, and more spices, then I put two slices of toast in the toaster for them to be crisp. Add ketchup then that's it ta da:whee:

I'm a super burger foodie too! Well I sort of go through certain food phases and I've been in a burger one for about 2 months now & I'm so happy :cloud9:

I personally think Fudrucker's has hands down the best burgers I've ever tasted, but I do second Five Guys (I'm almost a regular, it's sad lol.) :bbq::aww:

There's a local burger joint that makes burgers to die for! (and don't get me started on their french fries and shakes either)
My favorite is called the Bacon Royale. A burger with the works (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Bacon) and then they throw a giant sunny side egg on top. It's pure heaven!

Every month they do a special burger. They make it once and only once. Last year, I think it was they teamed up with a local donut shop and created a burger with a special donut used as the bun. I just had to get it to see if it was worth it. Let me tell you it was the messiest burger I've ever eaten, that I resorted to using a fork and knife. Would I ever get it again...NOPE. It was too much like a dessert (and the fact that I felt like I was getting diabetes with every single bite) and not like a burger. Still it was glorious. :allthethings:

Now I'm hungry... :cry:

Neda

I wish I had a Shake Shack nearby because everyone raves about them.
I don't eat burgers very often but when I do I go to Whataburger or Texas Burger.

Edit: After staring at the word "burger" I no longer think it's a real word :dizzy:

I use Steak and Shake which has delicious burgers and shakes :bbq: I order something different every time I go there. There's so many delicious combinations I can't choose the best one!

Oh wow hmmmm it's so weird because I can eat a burger from anywhere and just think its the best burger I ever had :0 just as long as it has tomatoe in it and it's not overly dry or overly greasy xD also it has to have a good bun because some people just use the strangest buns.
Brioche buns are yummy! Same the burger needs not be too dry or greasy.

@Moogle mentioned using donuts as burger buns! Not sure if I'd be adventurous enough to try that :o

@Cloudyblue Homemade burgers with spices are very delicious ^-^

I want to try Fudrucker's and Steak and Shake soon. Too bad they don't have In-N-Out here. I had a burger there on vacation years ago. It was good :)

Kelsey

none because vegan

I love burgers and I love BBQ sauce. There's a place here called J&R's Steakhouse. I think it's a chain? Anyways, best burger I've ever had. It's pretty big, and it has lettuce, tomato, cheese, bacon, and BBQ sauce. Mmmm ♥

I love all kinds of burgers. The best I've ever had was onboard Oasis of the Seas (a cruise ship), but I love Five Guys, the Burgers at the local Country Club, the Burgers at the pool my family owns (brother is the Chef, but I'm not being biased- they're actually awesome), and so many other burgers. I like all types of burgers too, not just a specific one, but I've got a special place in my heart for Bacon/BBQ cheeseburgers, as well as Blue Cheese/Bacon cheeseburgers. Had a burger called a "Hippie Burger" once though- it had avocado, an egg, cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc... That was pretty awesome too.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I would say What-a-burger (a fast food place most common in Texas) or the All Day Brunch Burger from Applebees are my favorite. The burger from Applebees has a fried egg and hashbrown on it! It's sooo GOOD! :O

Marissa

black lives matter
I really want to try Five Guys. My grandpa's coming into town soon and he loves Five Guys so hopefully I'll be able to try it! I absolutely love The Habit Grill, the Double Char with mayo and swiss cheese. I haven't had a Big Mac in years, but if it is placed in front of me, I will devour it. I have only seen habit in CA and AZ, I'm not sure what other states it is in