Buying in Bulk

Fiyero

What I would really enjoy seeing added to the game at some point is the ability to buy in bulk by choosing how much of each item we want to buy. I have been buying a lot of pixels recently and it has just been tedious and time consuming to go throw and click 3 times for 1 pixel. I would like to be able to select a certain number of pixels and buy them with one or two clicks.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement, but I would love to see it happen.

Annie

Item Hoarder <3
I was going to suggest the same thing!! I as well am planning on buying a ton of pixels and it does take a lot of time. Would love to see this added if at all possible!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jasmine

This would really help...especially for pixels. Its so tedius when you are trying to build a room with them.
Yeah, it really is. And I have to click more than 3 times sometimes because it selects the wrong item =/

supernovagirl

Can we please?? Or at least get rid of the "enjoy your item" pop up. I am currently trying to buy 200+ pixels and I click "buy" at least 100 times and I'm only buying like 25...
PLEASE!