CAN BE CLOSED - THANK YOU STAFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

HELP!!
I was selling 356 ash (supposed to be for 17,800c) and I disconnected...when I got back on, all of my ash was gone and I did not get the credits. Staff, could you PLEASE look into this for me?? I spent a straight hour pulling SITS for that ash. :(
THANK YOU!
@Amy @HOST_Nala @VMK_Kida @VMK_Aladdin

Last edited:

Finch

Hi again! I just wanted to reply to staff who helped me on this matter after I called for help. Thank you so much!! Basically, it was totally my stupid mistake. I forgot that I had done a trade earlier that day and lost some credits, so when I went to look at my credits after I sold the ash, I expected there to be more than what was there...but only because I forgot to take into account the fact that I spent credits before selling the ash....SO BASICALLY I'm just dumb and bad at keeping track of my credits and now I'm just embarrassed and I feel bad. BUT-- THANK YOU, Staff for looking into this nonetheless! I so appreciate that you guys take the time to care after us, even when our concerns are stupid like mine was hahaha. I am so sorry for the trouble!! <3
@Amy @HOST_Nala @VMK_Aladdin @VMK_Kida

Status
Not open for further replies.